Chapter 50

Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading. Please help the story grow by voting. It takes like two seconds.

It’s been three days and Amber is doing so much better. Her rash is going away and her fever has gone down a lot.

Zayn and I have been better too. Our relationship is somewhat back to normal; well as normal as it always is.

“You look nice today.” Zayn mumbled, wrapping his arms around me.

“You’re back.” I smiled, turning to face him.

“Yes and I bring bad news.” He frowned. “What is it?” I questioned.

“I have to go on a business trip for two days.” He told me.

“For what?” I pouted, running my fingers through his hair.

“Something regarding the band. I’ll be back on Saturday and we can do something, just the two of us.”

“Okay. When do you leave?”

“Now actually.” He frowned apologetically.

“Oh.” was all I managed to say. “I’m sorry babe. We’ll talk soon I promise. I love you.” He rushed, kissing me and walking away.

It was one of those two second kisses that happen when you’re in a rush.

“Uh bye.” I said.

“I’m sorry. I love you.” He said, kissing me for real this time. I watched him walk out of the room, leaving me alone once more with Amber.

He’s going to be gone for two whole days. It just sucks because having him here was easier for Amber and myself.

 I was about to call Niall but then I realized he’s wherever Zayn is, so that leaves me with no one to talk to.

The doorbell rang three hundred times and I was ready to kill whoever was at the door. I brought Amber downstairs and set her in the chair before walking to the door.

When I opened it, Frankie was standing there, getting ready to press the button again. “Is there a reason you rang the doorbell so many times.” I asked her.

“Because I knew you were avoiding me.”

“I wasn’t avoiding you, I was just thinking about something.”

“Ari, look I am sorry. I’m sorry okay. This whole us not being friends thing isn’t working. You’re the only family I have and it kills me not being able to come to you for things.” She said.

“Okay. Is that the only reason you stopped by?” I asked. I want to forgive her but I just don’t know if I should.