Chapter 34

IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ THIS CHAPTER AND DIDN'T FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ARI, ZAYN, AND HER FATHER, YOU NEED TO GO TO MY PROFILE, FOLLOW ME, THEN GO BACK AND CHAPTER 33.

a/n: I know its short and I am terribly sorry okay! This is just a filler chapter for now. The real update is in the morning! OMG Zayn's 21 I can't even!

“It’s not necessary. Look i’m just going to go to sleep.” I sighed. I walked over and got into the bed. Honestly I don’t even know what to think at the moment. No one was ever supposed to know about my dad. The sad part is that I was so close to being sent to a crazy hospital.

Alot of times when I have nightmares, they’re from when he used to touch me. My father is a very sick man and no one ever understands why I hate him. At least Zayn knows now. There are days when I am so thankful for Zayn.

I thought I would end up being alone after everything that’s happened.  I ended up falling asleep. The smell of food woke me up. I got up and descended the staircase.

I walked into the kitchen to see Zayn eating. “Did you make me anything?” I asked. He swallowed the mouth full of food he had before speaking. “Oh babe I’m sorry I didn’t know you wanted any.” He blushed.

“Seriously.” I was laughing. “Come here.” He gestured. I walked over to him and he scooped me up in his arms.”Zayn stop put me down.” I giggled. “Of course I made you something. Here.” He handed me a plate of food.

I slowly ate taking the time to enjoy my food. What can I say, Zayn’s a better cook than me.

After I finished eating I got up and got dressed. I am a little surprised over my mood change from earlier but what can I say, I got my well needed sleep.

Zayn told me he wants to take me somewhere so I dressed casually. Once I was ready I met him downstairs. We got in my car and started driving. “Where are we going?” I asked. “Ari.” He turned to face me. “Okay, okay.” I rolled my eyes.  

We finally arrived at our destination which ended up being some office. “I already told you we weren’t doing this.” I said somewhat annoyed. “I heard you, I’m just not listening.” He shrugged. I pouted not getting out of the car. He got out and walked over to my side. He opened the door and squatted down in front of me.

“Babe look, I understand. Actually no I don’t, but protecting your dad won’t help either of you. You have lived with this for like 7 years. Don’t you want to be free?” He asked. “I was free a long time ago.” I frowned. “Then why were you still living at home?” He questioned. “I had just moved back in.” I told him.

“And where did you live before that?” He asked. “With Frankie. And before then with Joey.” I admitted. He tried to keep a straight face. “Oh.” He cleared his throat. “Yeah so we don’t have to worry about this. I’m done with it.” I told him.

“Why? Do you plan to develop some type of relationship with him in the future?” He was mocking me. “Just shut up. I don’t plan to do shit but I refuse to get a restraining order against him.” I snapped.

We sat there not moving. “Ari please.” Zayn said softly. “No. Just drop it for now.” I sighed. “FIne. But only for now. Let’s go to the mall.” He suggested. I nodded and he closed the door and walked around to the drivers side.

We drove in silence. I was paying attention to the car behind us. It was really odd. The car was going super fast but it would slow down then speed up and slow down again. “Hey um I think you should switch lanes.” I told Zayn.

“Why?” He asked. “Because of the stupid car behind us.” I explained. “Okay.” He nodded.  I continued watching the car behind us. Just as Zayn was about to move over to the next lane the car sped up instantly.