Chapter 31

a/n: omg chapter 31. that's so funny to me because it seems like i was just at 5. Thank you to everyone for the support on this and to everyone who reads. I really am so grateful. It’s crazy to believe that this has over 10k reads. I honestly expected like 2 or maybe 3 reads. To those of you who read but don’t vote or comment, please start! I really want to know how you feel about the story of your opinions on it. I think it sucks tbh. If it weren't for Frankie, Cass, Kaye, and those who vote/ comment, I honestly wouldn't keep writing. Thank you all. ilysm (Here’s the update)

“I know, but I mean like how are you feeling?” He laughed.  I really don’t want to talk to my brother at the moment. It wasn't his fault but I’m still pissed off about the Emma thing. I really don’t like her and the fact my brother is with her makes me dislike him.

“I’m fine.” I said. “Well that’s good. I’m so sorry for-” He started when a high pitched voice interrupted. “Danny I want to go shopping.” Em shrieked from my doorway.I rolled my eyes. “Okay.” He stood up. Really? What the hell.

“Well we’re going to get going, I guess I will see you when we get back.” He hugged me. “No you won’t. I’m leaving.” I told him. “What? We didn’t even get to hang out.” He frowned. “Hey it’s okay, we can another time.” I fake smiled. I could see Em’s annoyed face from my doorway. Why can’t she go away.

Danny got up and disappeared along with Em. I got in the shower and washed my hair. Once I got out, I threw on some sweats and let my hair air dry.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the room next to mine. I took a deep breath before knocking. “It’s open.” Zayn yelled. I opened the door and stepped in. He just got out of the shower, so he was pulling his shirt down. “Well hey.” He smiled.

“Hi.” I said. He took a seat on the bed and I stood in the opposite corner of the room. “So what brings you here?” He asked. “Well I got your text.” I held up my phone. “Let me see.” He held his hand out.

I walked over and handed him my phone. He nodded and gave it back. “So obviously you still love me.” He chuckled. “Yes.” I nodded. “And I love you too.” He tried not to smile. “Okay.” I nodded. “Well you know after last night, what does that mean for us?” He asked.

“To be honest I don’t know. I love you and I want to be with you, but I just don’t know if that’s the right thing.” I admitted. “I know. Look I will never be able to tell you how sorry I am. I have screwed up too many times and I promise if you give me one more chance, I will prove it to you.” He said.

“Zayn.” I frowned. “Please. I promise.” He begged. “I just, I don’t know if you’re as serious about this relationship as I am.” I explained. “Look, I can’t live without you. We’ve already established that. You need me just as much as I need you. Ari we’re better together.” He said.

I know he’s right. “But you hurt me. I just can’t let it happen again.” I looked away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me between his legs. I stood there not making eye contact. “Look at me.” He said softly.