Chapter 26

A/N: SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. i HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES AT THE MOMENT. I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN BUT I AM WRITING AND I HAVE MORE WRITTEN SO I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE TONIGHT. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ILY.

We walked to the terminal and waited at our gate. “Are you excited?” I asked Zayn. “A little.” He smiled. “Awh Zaynie is going to see his mommy.” I teased. “Ari stop.” He blushed. “But babe it’s so cute.” I chuckled. “Whatever.” He rolled his eyes.

We boarded our flight. I sat by the window and he sat next to me. “We’re spending Valentines Day with your mom.” I laughed. “I know right. Hey it’s our first valentines day.” He said. “Oh yeah huh that’s right.” I forgot.

“Yeah. Ugh 14 hours is a long time from now.” He groaned. “Hey at least it is still morning.” I said. “For now but i’m going to sleep.” He mumbled. “Goodnight.” I smiled. He fell into a deep sleep with his lips parted slightly. He is so adorable.

I set my phone on airplane mode and grabbed his. I went to the camera and took a bunch of selfie’s. Once I found one that I liked I set it as his lock screen. I looked through his pictures, most of them being of us.

I smiled to myself because we look so happy. I guess I ended up falling asleep because Zayn was shaking me to wake up. I cringed but sat up. “We’re here.” He said. “I don’t wanna.” I pouted. “But you gotta.” He mimicked me.

“Stop it.” I opened my eyes. “Then come on.” He chuckled. I frowned but got up out of my seat. I followed him off of the airplane. Not to mention it was cold but it was also raining. How could life get any better?

Zayn grabbed both of our bags and I held my phone. I felt bad but then again oh well. He didn’t tell his mom we were coming so it was going to be a surprise. We got in the taxi and rode to her house. It was a quick drive so we were there in no time.

I got out of the car and went to get my bag. Zayn wouldn’t let me so I gave up trying. I knocked on the door twice. I heard footsteps then the sound of the door unlocking.

The door opened to reveal Zayn’s mom. The look on her face was absolutely priceless.

“Zayn! Aria oh my, what are you doing here.” She smiled excitedly. “I promised to bring him back.” I smiled. She welcomed me with open arms and I hugged her. I stepped back and let her and Zayn have their moment. She looked so happy to see him and a tear escaped down her cheek.

I let them be and I grabbed our bags and took them to his room. On the way, I stopped at Waliyha’s room. “Oh my gosh Ari!” She squealed. “Hey it’s been forever!” I laughed. We stood there talking for a little. Zayn walked in and put his arms around me. He rested his chin on my shoulder while we talked.