Chapter 24

a/n: ugh it sucks. update tomorrow bc its written already. vote and comment pleease! tysm♡

“She what?” I yelled. “No you can’t do that.” Harry said. “Guys please calm down. It isn’t that serious.” The lawyer said. “How is her going to jail not serious!” I was mad. “Look it’s what they are requesting. I’m doing my best here.” he sighed.

“Obviously you aren’t because you’re trying to send her to jail.” I snapped. “Babe calm down please.” Zayn put his hand on my shoulder. “Please stop. You haven’t said one word. You could have at least tried. You don’t even give a fuck! This is my best friend.” I rolled my eyes.

“You are seriously going to yell at me and stuff when I’m here. I’m here and I’m trying. If I didn’t give a fuck I wouldn’t have gotten stabbed.” He said without thinking. “I didn’t ask you to go! I was asleep. Zayn today isn’t the day. My best friend is dealing with something and I don’t even have my boyfriend’s support. Thanks a lot.” I turned my back.

“Ari stop. Don’t take your frustrations out on him.” Frankie said calmly. I ignored her. “So what’s going to happen now?” I asked the lawyer. “They want her in jail. She has to stay there until her trial tomorrow.” He rubbed his head.

“No.” Harry and I said at the same time. “I’m afraid there is nothing more I can do for now.” He said apologetically. “What do you mean there is nothing more? What are we paying you for then?” Harry said.

“Do I get any say in anything?” Frankie said. “Yeah but you haven’t exactly said anything. We’ve been doing all the talking.” Harry said. “No one even asked how I felt about this!” She stood up.

“Well okay how do you feel about this Francina?” I put on a fake smile. “Aria can you stop acting like a bitch for one second please. This is a bitch free zone.” Frankie smiled emphasizing ‘aria’ and ‘bitch’. “Really I’m acting like a bitch when I’m trying to save your ass.” I screamed.

“Aria, Frankie, guys chill. There is something more at stake here.” Harry sounded stressed.

“You’re right. But since I’m such a bitch maybe I should you know leave because apparently this is a bitch free zone so okay.” I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff.

“Ari please don’t leave. She needs you here.” Harry pleaded. “I’m not staying where I am not wanted.” I walked out of the door. I was really angry. I slammed the door behind me and grabbed my phone. I dialed the last number I thought I would dial.

He declined the call. Gosh he is such an ass. I put my phone away and walked down to the lobby. I saw him talking to some girl. Good job Zayn. Calm down Aria calm down. I put on my fakest smile and walked over there.

“Hi.” I interrupted. “Hi, you must be Aria.” She held out her hand. “Yeah and you are?” I had to remind myself to be nice. “Tessa, Tessa Young.” She smiled. “Now I see why you were ignoring my calls.” I said smiling. “I-um-I.” He stopped. “Well I have to get going. It was nice seeing you again Zayn and it was a pleasure meeting you Aria!” She walked away.

“What?” Zayn spoke up. “Excuse me?” I turned to face him. “What did you want.” He said. “I can’t do this anymore. You’re attitude it sucks. You’re such a dick and I can’t put up with it anymore. You pms more than I do and I am a girl.” I rolled my eyes.