Chapter 17

A/N: I WILL DOUBLE UPDATE BUT YOU HAVE TO VOTE. IF YOU READ THEN IS IT THAT HARD TO JUST CLICK VOTE. OH YEAH I STILL DIDN’T GET MY PHONE. I’M SO FREAKING MAD UGH. I’M PREPARED TO DOUBLE UPDATE JUST VOTE PLEASE

“Hey are you okay?” El asked. “Yeah i’m fine.” I lied. “So we want to give you your presents.” Liam changed the subject. “Okay.” I nodded. One by one they handed me my gifts. I gasped and thanked them.

Some of them were over the top. Louis and El got me an Ipad mini. Niall and Val got me a nail and makeup kit. Frankie and Harry got me clothes. But they weren’t just any clothes. Each outfit was about $500 not to mention they also got me shoes for each.

The gift that drove me absolutely crazy was the one Liam and Zayn gave me. They gave me airline tickets to travel the world. The fucking entire world.

That must have cost a lot. “Guys I feel terrible because the gifts I gave you sucked.” I pouted. “No they didn’t. You let us pick out whatever we wanted.” Luke said. “I guess.” I frowned.

“Let’s have a snowball fight!” Louis yelled. “Yeah! That will be so much fun.” Frankie said. “We aren’t 12 why would we have a snowball fight?” I asked. “Ari shut up.” Niall threw a pillow at me. “Fine.” I grumbled.

We all ran to put on warm clothes since we would be outside. I put on a pair of leggings and then jeans over top of it. I put on like 5 shirts and a hoodie. Shoes. What shoes am i going to wear. Oh my gosh. I ended up finding my old high tops and i put them on. I didn’t even know I still had them.

The snow hit my face.I squealed. The snow was so cold. “It’s on.” I started picking up the snow. “Like donkey kong.” Liam grinned. He is so weird. I threw the snowball and it hit Zayn in the back of his head. I burst out laughing.

He turned around and started chasing me. I was too busy watching him to realize I hit something. I fell down and he plopped beside me. “I’m sorry.” I whined. “You will be.” He said mischievously. Next thing I know, I’m eating snow.

I squirmed under his grip until he let me go. “Ew that was so gross.” I shrieked. “You’re such a baby.” Harry shook his head. “Really.” I glared at him. He turned around. I took this as an opportunity. I picked up the snow and smashed it on his head. He screamed. I mean screamed like a girl. I couldn’t control my laughter.

We were out there for hours. I think I’m frozen. El and Louis were having a blast. We decided to come inside. It was a lot of fun but I’m frozen. Once we walked inside it felt a little better because the heat was on but it was still cold.

I waddled up the stairs and to my shower. I turned my playlist on shuffle. I removed the layer of wet clothes and got in. I didn’t even mind that the water was so hot.

You called me up

Its like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

That you never get over him getting over you.

And you end up crying, and I end up lying

Cause I’m just a sucker for anything that you do.