⇝ ten ⇜

You read it so why not take a second of your life and tap vote. Thanks. Comment what you want to happen, what you think will happen, and your opinion period. Please because I don’t know what you’re thinking and what if you think it sucks or something. Umm so im happy for various reasons. I honestly don’t know how long this chapter will be. I am thinking of many things I could do for this to be really interesting.

THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT PLEASE JUST READ AROUND IT BECAUSE THERE ISN'T MUCH OF IT.

I'm so awkward and sex scenes are awkward so I put my awkwardness in it. Sorry read on x

“Nothing.” He hesitated. “Yeah I know you are so just tell me.” I got off of his lap and sat beside him. “Just drop it it’s nothing.” He snapped. “Okay.” I grabbed a shirt, my phone and walked out of the room.

It made no sense to walk around in a bikini. I had walked back into the living room of the penthouse and just as I sat down on the sofa there was a knock at the door. I groaned and got up to answer it. I turned the knob and opened it.

“Aria, is that you?” Tyler asked. “Tyler Oakley! Oh my gosh it’s been forever!” I exclaimed. “Yes since 11th grade.” He chuckled. I stood on my tip toes and hugged him. Someone cleared their throat and I let go of him and turned around. I stopped smiling and had a blank expression on my face. It was Zayn.

His fists clenched but he glared at me. Wait till he finds out that Tyler is gay. I am going to laugh so hard. Jealousy does not look good on him. “Zayn, this is Tyler, Tyler this is my boyfriend Zayn.” I introduced them. Zayn nodded and Tyler smiled.

“So what brings you here?” I asked. “Well I work here.” He stated. I looked at his outfit. Oh yeah. How did I not notice? “Oh but seriously what are you doing here?” I laughed at my stupidity. “I brought extra towels that someone requested.” he said.

He walked out of the door and appeared a second later with a pile of towels. “Thanks.” I smiled. “It was great seeing you Ari. Nice meeting you Zayn.” He said before turning to walk away.

“Wait.” I called out. “Frankie!! Come here now.” I yelled. “Hey what’s- Tyler!” she screamed and ran over to him. She hugged him. Harry appeared and looked pissed.

I walked over to Harry and Zayn trying not to laugh. “He’s gay.” I whispered to them. You should have seen the look on their faces. I wish I could have taken a picture.

I burst out laughing and Tyler knew exactly what it was because he joined in on the laughter.

“It was great seeing you guys!” he smiled before leaving. I started to go anywhere except near Zayn but he grabbed me and stopped me, pushing me against the wall.“Hey next time do you think you can put some clothes on your ass before you go answer the door.” He snapped.

“Next time do you think you can tell me the truth and stop being a dick.” I stomped off. “Dude what the hell is wrong with you?” I heard Harry whisper yell. I heard footsteps behind me but  I wasn’t in the mood right now.

“Hey Ari what’s going on?” Frankie asked. “Nothing okay.” I was fighting back tears. I went to the room Zayn and I are sharing and picked out some high-waisted shorts, a crop top, and my gladiator sandals. I threw my clothes on and put my hair in a messy bun. Once I was satisfied I grabbed my phone and stormed out of the hotel room.