Chapter 30

A/N: SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE OMGG DONT HATE ME....

“Look it’s getting late. You can sleep in the guest room. I’ll take you to it.” I started to walk towards the door. “Seriously?” He asked. “Yeah.” I said coldly. It’s been a while since I’ve slept alone. I’ve gotten used to having Zayn with me.

I walked out of the room with him trailing behind me. I opened the door to the bedroom next to mine. “Here, hopefully it’s okay. “Do you need some clothes?” I asked. “Um you don’t have anything I can wear.” He laughed. That’s the same thing he said to me when he first slept over my house.

“No I um I have something you can wear.” I mumbled. I walked back into my room and dug through my clothes. I found some of Zayn’s clothes. My fingers were shaking and I was breathing hard. The clothes smelled just like him.

“Hey don’t-” Zayn started before I screamed. The clothes flew out of my hands. I jumped and let out a deep breath. “Don’t do that.” I shrieked. “I’m sorry I was just going to say I’ll be fine.” He apologized. “Well I-I found some of your clothes in my stuff.” I cleared my throat. “Oh okay, um thanks.” He picked the clothes up off of the floor.

“Um goodnight.” I called out. “Goodnight Ari.” He smiled before leaving the room. I closed the door and I wanted to punch the wall. I’m still mad over the whole Emma thing. She’s definitely not who I thought she was.

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when my phone beeped. I walked back into my room and picked up. I had a text message.

From: ZaynI can’t sleep :(

Why is he texting me. I laughed but dropped my phone back onto the bed. I finished brushing my teeth and washed my face. The lights started flashing and then lights were flashing outside. The sky was rumbling and it was pouring. Why. Just why. I can’t sleep alone during thunderstorms.

I turned the lights off and changed my clothes. I crawled into the bed and sat there hugging my knees and thinking. I already knew I wasn’t getting any sleep tonight. It was getting really late. I can’t believe that I’m this exhausted but I won’t get any sleep.

I need him, but that would just be awkward. I used to sleep in my brothers room or with Frankie. This thunderstorm thing is so childish. It all happened on that day. That day is the reason I am terrified to sleep during thunderstorms. I remember it so vividly.

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when my phone vibrated. I was so deep in thought. I reached for it slowly. He texted again.

From: Zayn Are you okay? I know how the weather makes you

Should I reply? yes just text him. No I shouldn’t. Stupid subconscious. I need to stop having conversations with myself. I decided to reply.