Chapter 39

A/N: The wedding is the next chapter. I can't contain my excitement lol. Um I don't have school again! Yayy so I should be updating tomorrow. Thanks for your support.

{over 16k reads omgg! ilyasm please vote/ comment!}

PLEASE TAKE A SECOND TO VOTE/ COMMENT PLEASE.

I haven’t gotten a good night’s sleep in who knows how long. I get maybe four hours max. Zayn tries to stay up with me but I can tell he’s exhausted so I let him sleep. I got up and went downstairs.

I made some tea and checked the time. It’s 3:30 in the morning and I didn’t actually go to sleep until 1 when the others left. I dragged myself into the living room and turned the television on. To be honest I really hate watching TV. Nothing good ever comes on except for

Teen Wolf, and why watch something that I star in. I wrapped myself in a blanket and turned on one of the Twilight movies.

I watched about three different movies before drifting off to sleep. When I woke up I was in the bed. I was downstairs on the sofa what. I casually walked downstairs to see Zayn sitting on the sofa tapping away on his phone. I walked over and took a seat on his lap.

“Well good afternoon sleepy head.” He chuckled. “Afternoon? What time is it?” I asked. “It’s almost three. Why did you leave me last night?” He frowned. “I couldn’t sleep so I just came down here and watched a few movies.” I explained.

“Babe this sleeping disorder is getting worse, maybe you should see a doctor.” He told me.

“Well when I was younger, I used to have really bad insomnia, but I eventually got over it.” I said.

“Why are you dressed up? Where are you going?” I asked. “Oh we have a meeting with management. I’ll leave my card and you, Frankie, and Kaye can go do something fun yeah?” He said. I stood up to face him.

“Zayn I’m not taking your card. It’s your money.” I crossed my arms. “Our money. I’m leaving it. You better spend it or I won’t talk to you for the next 7 days.” He warned. “And? I’ve gone longer than that not talking to you. I went 17 years, 7 days is nothing.” I laughed.

“I’m serious. Take the money. Now I have to go. Love you.” He handed me the card. I set it on the table. He pulled me towards him and hugged me. “You aren’t talking to me remember.” I said.

He rolled his eyes and walked out of his flat. Free at last. I ran up the stairs and got ready to go. My phone beeped multiple times. It was mainly notifications from social media, and I had 22 unread text messages. I don’t try to be rude but I have so many business people calling and texting and I can’t respond to all of them.

Zayn texted me and told me that he left his keys on the counter so we can take his car. I actually want to spend the day alone. I find myself always surrounded by people and I’m never able to just think. I grabbed the keys along with my phone and got into the car.

I sat there responding to text messages while the car warmed up. I was in the middle of typing a message when there was a knock on the window. I glanced over and rolled the window down. “Hello ma’am, I just wanted to see if everything was okay. I wasn’t sure if you were having any car troubles.” A guy about my age said.

“Oh, um no I’m fine. Thank you.” I said. “Are you sure, you’ve been sitting here for about 30 minutes.” He smiled. “Wow really. I didn’t even notice.” I giggled. “Yeah I just wanted to check.” He said. “Wait, this is like a residential private area, do you live over here?” I asked.