Epilogue (somewhat)

Zayn and Ari lived happily ever after, in their own weird sort of way. Zayn continues to get jealous over stupid things, but he loves Ari so he trusts her. They end up having another child one year later. Amber grows up to be a little like both of her parents. One Direction broke up years later and they continued to be friends.

THE END.

OKAY SO YOU'RE ALL PROBABLY WANTING TO STAB ME AND FOR THAT I TRULY AM SORRY OKAY. IF YOU WANT TO READ ANOTHER STORY I WRITE, IT'S CALLED THE CONFLICTED AND IT'S ABOUT ZAYN. READ THE AUTHORS NOTE BELOW ⤓⤓

i really suck at writing and I’ve been having major writers block but I wanted to post this because I talked it over with a friend and it seems as if this story is being dragged on. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. Remember that we have surpassed 100 chapters originally so it has been a long, long, long, journey and those who stayed for the ride, I honestly appreciate it so much. This story took me a year to complete and in that short time, I feel as if my writing has improved drastically. I enjoyed writing this and to think it’s over brings tears to my eyes.

I love you all so much and your support is what made me a better writer. I thank you all for voting and commenting!