⇝ six ⇜

the story gets better I promise

*3 months later *

 It is now July and I start Uni in one month so Zayn and I were going school shopping today. Well I was going school shopping but he wanted to come with me.

 I loved my ringtone. I sighed and answered it. “Hey what took you so long to answer?” my brother asked. “I love my ringtone.” I giggled.  “That’s great. How are you?” he chuckled. “I’m good, I’m going school shopping today with Zayn.” I said.

 “Really, that’s right you start school next month. Aw my baby sis is growing up.” He teased. “Danny shut up.” I laughed.  I talked to him for a little while longer. He told me that he and Em would be flying here tomorrow.

Zayn still wasn’t ready to leave and I'm about this close to leaving without him. I swear that boy is a girl on the inside. I got off the phone with my brother and went upstairs. “Zayn, what are-“I started before he jumped out and scared me.

I shrieked and he laughed. “That’s not funny. Are you ready to go?” I pouted. “Yeah I just have to finish my hair.” He walked back into the bathroom. “Your hair looks fine. Let’s go.” I whined. “No babe it has to be perfect.” He called out from the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and stood in the doorway.

--

-

“You should get this?” Zayn smirked. He held up the One Direction office depot school supplies. Of course it was only the ones with his face on it. “Why?” I asked. “That way you will see my sexy face every day when you’re in class.” He chuckled.

“I see it every day anyway.” I kissed him. He smiled and pulled away. “Seriously though, you have to get this.” He said. “Um no, then people would say I’m obsessed with my boyfriend.” I looked at him. “Is that a bad thing?” he was looking through stuff. “Yes.” I nodded. He pouted but didn’t say anything. I started to walk away.

He caught up to me and intertwined our hands. I heard a click noise. I turned around but I didn’t see anything. “Zayn did you hear that?” I asked. “Yeah.” He frowned. We hesitated before walking again. We heard it again.

This time we stopped and walked to where we heard it. It was the paparazzi. “What are you doing?” I questioned. “Trying to make 100 bucks.” The guy said. “Well leave.” Zayn said flatly. “No, I’m just doing my job kids.” He shrugged.

“Here is a hundred, can you just go.” I said not trying to cause a scene. He took the money and left the shop.

Zayn stared at me in disbelief. “What?” I asked. “Why did you do that?” he said obviously mad. “So he would leave us alone. What’s the big deal?” I rolled my eyes and continued picking out supplies.

“The big deal is that you just gave a hundred dollars to that pap who isn’t going to leave us alone.” He glared at me. “Okay well it was my money not yours so calm down.” I walked away.

I wasn’t going to let him ruin my day. I continued picking out stuff. Once I was satisfied I got in line.

I pulled out my debit card and swiped it then the sales clerk handed me my receipt and my bags. They were sort of heavy but luckily Zayn appeared and took them from me. He half smiled but I looked away.

We walked out of the shop in silence. My car was parked a few blocks down so once we go there, we put the bags in the trunk. There was a Starbucks so I decided to get coffee. I didn’t pay attention to even see if Zayn was behind me.