Chapter 35

Alot of people were retweeting and favoriting and also commenting. Zayn walked into my room and plopped down beside me. “Babe get off of twitter.” He said. He took my phone away from me.

I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. “I want to disappear.” I complained. “They’re just doing their job. Although they’re wrong.” He said. “Fine.” I frowned.

~4 months later~

“So what are we going to do with the rest of the day?” I spoke again. We just arrived in California for vacation. It seems like we are always going on vacation.

“Anything you’d like.” He smiled. “I don’t know that’s why I asked you.” I started to laugh. “We should go somewhere.” He suggested. “Like where?” I asked. “The beach!” He smiled.

{a/n: I sort of sped up time but it’s summer now.}

“But I don’t know what to wear.” I frowned. “I’ll help you pick something out.” He pulled me towards my closet.

He held up something and asked about it. “No not that one.” I shrieked grabbing it out of his hand. ”Why not Ari.” He frowned. “Because it’s inappropriate.” I blushed. “Later then?” He begged. “Maybe.” I laughed. I searched through all of my bathing suits.

After what seemed like forever I chose a blue and pink bikini. I just chose that one because it was the only one that wouldn’t be like super tight. I put it on and walked over to Zayn. “Tie it please.” I asked.  “Oh um okay.” He stuttered. He struggled to tie it and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“What’s wrong with you.Have you forgotten how to tie something now?” I teased him. “N-no.” He took a deep breath. “Fine I’ll do it myself.” I rolled my eyes and walked away. I tied the top and threw something on over top of my bathing suit.  

Once we were both ready he grabbed my hand and led us out of the hotel room.  We were riding in silence until I decided to voice my thoughts.

“So where is this relationship going?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Like we have broken up 3 times and gotten back together 4 times. Are even serious or is this some fling?”

“Ari what - why would you even think that.”

“Well I’m just asking because we seem to be doing okay times but then there are the times where we constantly fight and I just want to make sure we are going to be together for a while.”

“Forever.” He laughed.

“That is a really long time. How do you know I won’t find someone better looking?”

“I already found someone better looking oops.”