Chapter 37

a/n: Hi everyone. I want you all to blame FRANKIE AND KAYE for me not updating. I have a lot of things to do so I asked them to remind me to update and they never did. Thanks guys. -.-

anywaysss um I'm sorry for the late update, ilysm and please vote/ comment thank you.

my birthday is in 4 days omg (February 12) k bye

I nearly froze in my tracks. How did they find out? I scrolled down and looked at the pictures. They were from yesterday. There one of Zayn and I kissing but they zoomed in on my hand. The other was of us holding hands but again it was zoomed in on my hand.

“Babe I-“I started but he cut me off. “It’s fine. I wanted everyone to know.” He smiled kissing me. “Yes Hi, hello, I am still here.” Waliyha groaned. “Oh yeah sorry.” I blushed.

“So you either need to confirm it or deny it. Although it will be pretty hard to deny.” She said. “Are you mad?” I asked Zayn. “Of course not.” He said.

“I’m going to confirm it then. You do the same. You too Waliyha.” I explained. I handed her the phone back and reached for my own. The three of us began typing away on our phones.

@KidAri: Zayn and I are engaged @zaynmalik

@ZaynMalik: Engaged to my beautiful girlfriend @kidari

@WaliyhaMalik: Congrats to my brother @zaynmalik and @kidari on their engagement xx

(a/n: I don’t actually know if Waliyha’s twitter is that, I don’t care either. It’s just a story)

There were so many favorites and retweets and the social media was going crazy. “Well it’s no longer a secret.” I said.

“It will be okay.” His mom said. Oh yeah I forgot she was here too.

“Well let’s leave these two alone.” His mother said pulling Waliyha out of the room.

Zayn got on top of me holding himself up with his arms. “Are you mad they know?” He asked. “No. I love you.” I smiled.

To be completely honest, I didn’t want anyone to know for a while. Not because I don’t want to be with Zayn, I just wanted a little more privacy. There’s no turning back now. “Babe, something isn’t right. Ever since I asked you, you’ve been acting really weird. I was talking to you and you were like nowhere to be found.” Zayn pulled me up.

“I’m sorry. I just have a lot on my mind. Please don’t think it is you okay.” I moved his hair away from his face. “You’re just scaring me. I just keep thinking it’s something big and you’re going to leave me.” He frowned.