Chapter 38

My birthdayyy was fab!! Thanks

Remember to vote and comment! ILYASM

~4 Months Later~

We decided to get married this year so our wedding is in 2 weeks. The excitement is killing me.  Frankie and I are going to the gym today. We’ve spent the past week in the gym exercising.

I’ve missed her so much so I’m extremely happy she’s here. She’s at Harry’s with him so I’m going to go over there in a few minutes.

It’s weird and cool that the boys live so close to each other. I finished getting ready quicker than I thought. Zayn was still asleep even though it’s almost eleven o’clock. I jumped on the bed next to my sleeping fiancé.

“Wake up.” I whispered while shaking him. “I’m awake.” He groaned. “Well I’m leaving so I’ll see you later.” I told him.

He pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him. “I have to go.” I chuckled. “Stay with me.” He pouted. “I can’t.” I tried to leave but he wouldn’t let me.

“Babe are these leggings?” He asked running his hands up and down my legs. “Yeah.” I said grabbing his hands. “Where do you think you’re going in them?” He asked. “Wherever I feel like going. Love you. See you later.” I leaned in and kissed him before running out of the room.

He called after me but I left. I walked to Harry’s and knocked on the door. Frankie opened the door and hugged me.

“Hey Ari! There’s been a change of plans.”

“Like what? What’s wrong?”

“Zayn didn’t tell you?”

“She never gave me the chance.” Zayn interrupted wrapping his arms around me from behind.

“What’s going on?”

“C’mon, I’ll tell you.” He grabbed my hand pulling me away.

“Bye Frankie.” He turned around and smiled at my best friend.

“Use protection.” She joked.

“What’s going on?” I asked once we got inside.

“There’s going to be a dinner party tonight for us on behalf of management.” He told me.

“I thought we weren’t doing any parties.” I frowned.

“Babe just do this for me. Please.” He asked.

“Okay fine. Well I need to get ready so.” I sighed.

“This is why I love you.” He kissed me before disappearing.

I went to his room and into his closet. I don’t have anything to wear. “Why don’t I have anything to wear?” I muttered. “Or do you?” Zayn appeared holding something.

“Awh babe for me? You shouldn’t have.” I smiled. “I didn’t.” He teased. “Shut up.” I laughed taking the bag from him. “Thank you! It’s beautiful.” I held up the dress. It was very shiny, sparkly, short, and black. “What time does it start?” I asked.

“7. We have about 6 hours. That’s more than enough time for.” He hinted getting closer to me. “I don’t wanna.” I pouted. “Everyone wants me. Be glad I’m yours.” He said. “Actually you should be glad I’m yours. I mean I’m kind of hot.” I joked.