⇝ five ⇜

Staying with Niall was a lot of fun except for the hiding part. The boys come over unexpectedly and I know they’ve probably figured it out. They have caught me three times but we lied and said we were just hanging out. I lay on my bed and played with my phone.

This phone is so cool. I walked downstairs but Niall wasn’t here. He left a note saying he would be back so I decided to watch a film. I made some popcorn and sat on the sofa. I decided to watch The Vow.  I’m not really into scary movies that much. I didn’t realize I was crying until the tears were flowing.

This movie was so sad. I ate the popcorn and talked to the tv like a crazy person. Once it was over I laid down and fell asleep. I woke up to the smell of food so I assumed Niall was back “Hey Ni-“I stopped when I noticed 5 pairs of eyes on me. Niall froze and looked at me. “What are you doing here?” Harry rolled his eyes.

Zayn’s face lit up but he quickly looked down. “I invited her.” Niall spoke up. “For what?” Louis asked disgusted. “You know what, it’s cool. We can just hang out another time.” I said walking towards the door.

Niall followed me outside. “Look I’m really sorry. I didn’t think they would react like that. I will text you as soon as they’re gone okay?” he hugged me. “Thanks Nialler.” I kissed his cheek.

I drove around for a while because  I really didn’t have anywhere to go.

I thought about going to Frankie’s but I haven’t talked to her and she might have plans. I took my chances anyway. I pulled up in her driveway and went inside. Her car was outside so she should be here. I opened the door to her room.

She was watching a scary movie and jumped when she saw me. “Hey Ari, what’s up?” She asked hugging me. “Well I’ve been staying with Niall and today the boys were there and Harry and Louis didn’t want me there so I just left.” I told her.

She got angry. “Harry! I don’t know what’s up with him lately. He keeps asking me how I could talk to you after what you did and how he is my boyfriend or whatever but you were my best friend before One Direction and you will be after them too.” She said.

Frankie and I just hung out and watched movies and stuff. She ordered pizza and we just sat and ate it. About a couple of hours later I got a text from Niall.

From: Ni- Hey they’re gone if you want to come back x

To: Ni-  Thanks. I should be back within the hour

I put my phone back in my pocket. “Wait can I see it.” Frankie asked. I nodded and handed her my phone. She would laugh or giggle every so often. “This is so cool.” She smiled. “I miss you. I miss our friendship.” I told her.

“I miss it too! But nothing major has happened we just don’t see each other every day. We still can.” She smiled widely. “Don’t do that.” I said laughing. I love how she can make these sad situations into something funny.

There was a knock at her door. She got up and opened it. It was Harry. He hugged her and kissed her. I looked away, kind of jealous. “Well I guess I’ll see you later then.” I got up. “Okay. We’re hanging out tomorrow.” She demanded. I laughed and we said goodbye. I got into my car and drove back to Niall’s.