Chapter 15

A/N: Just to clarify because it has been brought to my attention, Niall does not like Aria and no they will not be together. They are just really close best friends. Nothing more. Oh yeah, I need you to comment something. I can update every day and it might not be that long, 3 pages; or i update every other day and its 5 or 6 pages. Comment what you want. Oh and vote please.

Niall had gone to get water and his phone started to ring so I picked it up and took it to him. The name on the caller ID caught my attention. “Niall, who is Valerie” I asked wiggling my eyebrows. “No one. Give me my phone.” He stuttered.

“Nope.” I said popping the p. I took off running with his phone and pretty soon i was tackled and someone was sitting on me. “Get up.” I whined. He glared at me and took his phone.

He clicked answer and said, “Hello.” He got off of me and walked out of the room. “Niall has a girlfriend.” I teased. “I know she’s really nice.” Harry said before Frankie slapped her hand over his mouth.

“What, you guys have met her?” I asked. “Um yeah the other day.” Frankie glared at Harry. “Is she pretty?” I asked. “Yes she is very pretty.” Niall said sitting next to me.

“Why didn't you tell me?” I pouted. “I was going to.” He said. I frowned and he stared at me. “I have to meet her. I need to see what she’s like.” I babbled. “You can meet her if you agree to something.” Niall told me. “What is it?” I asked hesitantly. “You have to come to our next concert.” He grinned.

“Ni that’s not fair. I can’t.” I rolled my eyes. “Yes you can. Just come.” He pleaded. He poked my sides causing me to giggle. I shook my head and he continued to tickle me. “Alright alright, I’ll come.” I swatted his hands away.

---

-

Our flight just landed in Seattle and we were going to my flat. I already found one so now i was just going to get the keys for it. We decided to drive down to California once we finished. I brought mostly all of my clothes and I had a bag packed especially for Cali.

The cool breeze sent a shiver down my spine as we exited the airport. We got in the rental car and drove to the realtors office. We were all excited for our road trip and we just had a lot of fun.

Once we got the keys, we put in the directions to my new house.

The drive was about maybe 20 minutes. “It’s so cute!” Frankie squealed. “I know.” I smiled. My new house was a 2 story. It came furnished and it had 4 rooms. It had a very homey look. I was just happy it was mine.

They helped me bring my bags in and then we got back in the car. I offered to drive since the others were a bit jetlagged. I liked driving, it made me feel in control. I was deep in thought when Niall’s phone started vibrating.

He and the others had dozed off so I reached over and picked it up. The caller ID sent me into a state of shock. I dropped the phone and swerved. They jolted awake and Harry screamed. “Hey are you okay?” Frankie asked.

“Is she okay? Am I okay! She tried to kill us.” Harry gasped. “Hey curly shut it.” I muttered. “Niall looked at me warily. “You erm you got a phone call.” I mumbled. He picked his phone up and looked at it. I directed my attention back to the road.