⇝ nine ⇜

“Then explain.” I sighed.

“It’s not what it looks like or sounds like.” He said.

“Look you have 1 minute so make It quick.” I told him.

“Okay so Harry and I were doing something and Lou Teasdale, our stylist,she answered the phone.” He said quickly. Their stylist? What. No.

“You’re lying.” I said blankly.

“No I’m not. I made a promise to you. Why would I cheat on you?” he asked.

“Because you found someone better.”

“Nope that will never happen.” He said.

“Fine. I guess I believe you for now.” I told him.

We talked for a little while longer. Even though I was mad I missed him. He asked me how school was and I asked how the tour was going.

“Zayn, there’s this guy. He was flirting with me and then he comes to my car and asks me out. I told him no and he said why your boyfriend is on the other side of the world. He doesn’t have to know.” I told him, laughing.

“What? Who is this prick?” He said. You could tell he was mad by his tone of voice.  “His name is Spencer and he is in my chemistry class. But it’s fine don’t worry about it.” I reassured him.

--

-

*1 week later*

I sat there watching the clock tick. I waited and waited and finally class was over. The second week of school went by really quickly. I avoided Spencer as best as I could, although it wasn't that hard because I only have him for one class.

Zayn suggested I change my class but I told him no. I just switched seats so I sit with someone else now. I was extremely happy because today is Friday and tonight Frankie and I fly to California. I walked straight to my car smiling. I was almost there when I felt someone tug me back.

I turned around to see Spencer. “What?” I asked harshly. “Why are you avoiding me?” he asked. “Because I have a boyfriend and I’m not interested.” I said before jogging to my car and getting in. I drove straight to my parents’ house.

Once the gate decided to stop being so slow I drove up and parked my car. I went to my room and finished packing my clothes. Once everything was settled I went to the kitchen and got an apple. I was about to go upstairs when the alarm buzzed.

I walked over to it and pushed the button before speaking. “Yes?” I said.  “Hi Aria sorry to bother you but there is a boy outside saying he is your friend.” The guy said. “What’s his name?” I asked. I don’t really have any guy friends. “Spencer.” He said. “No don’t let him in. Tell him he needs to leave now.” I said quickly.