Chapter 22

“It’s going to be okay. Calm down.” I said to Zayn. “You can’t be serious. You need to get a restraining order or something.” He babbled on. He would not shut up. While he was talking i leaned in and kissed him.

That sure shut up him up. I pulled away and studied his face. “Just think about it.” He said. I nodded. “Hello we are still here.” Liam chuckled. “Well leave I want to sleep.” I grumbled. “Fine goodnight Ari.” They all left the tent.

“Do you want me to go or stay?” Zayn asked. “What do you think?” I asked sarcastically. “I’m kidding.” He lay down and pulled me closer to him. “Goodnight. I love you.” I whispered. I closed my eyes.

“I love you more.” That was the last thing I heard before I dozed off. I woke up through the night sweating. Maybe we brought too many blankets. It was getting too hot. I unzipped the tent and put on my boots. I stepped out and started to walk around. It was completely silent except for the sound of my boots crunching in the snow.

I walked around the dark forest. It felt good to get some air. I heard something crack behind me. I froze in my footsteps. I wanted to turn around but fear got the better of me. I took off running. I was running. Thank goodness for cross country in grade 12. I ran but I was getting tired. It was too cold to be running. I stopped and I was breathing hard.

A hand covered my mouth. I screamed as loud as I possibly could and then I dug my nails into their skin. The person yanked their hand away. I turned around. “Zayn what the fuck are you doing.” I was shocked. I was running from this idiot.

“I was trying to make sure you are okay.” He was holding onto his hand. “You could have just said something you don’t sneak up on a person.” I glared. “I’m sorry. I am sorry I tried to make sure you were okay.” He held his hands in the air. “Now is not the time.” I snapped. I started walking in the direction  I came in.

After walking for what seemed liked ever I made it back to the tent. I crawled inside and kicked off my shoes. I lay facing one side of the tent. I heard it zip and close behind me. I lay there with my back to him. He is such a jerk sometimes gosh. He nearly gave me a heart attack.

He put his arm around my waist. “Don’t touch me.” I winced. He  moved his arm. Maybe I am taking this a little too far but I mean why didn't he say it was him or why did we run through the woods for like 10 min and he didnt even call after me.

I ended up falling asleep. I was tossing and turning not to mention freezing. I sat up and put my hand on my head. “Is it a crime to ask you if you’re okay.” Zayn whispered. “I’m sorry.” I sighed. “me too,” He said. I leaned down and lay next to him. His arms were securely wrapped around me. I ended up falling asleep instantly.

-

“Cupcake! It looks like Harry’s curlies will no longer get the girlies! Get ready to lose them.” I sniffled. As I already knew, I am sick. I was coughing and sniffling. “We’ll stop at starbucks and get you some tea okay?” El smiled. “Okay.” I nodded.

-

"Ari seriously this isnt funny put the scissors down. " Harry ran around my house screaming.  "No because now I’m sick. I told you what was going to happen." I shrugged.  I was right behind him but his legs were longer.