Chapter 49

WE'RE BACK! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE THIS STORY LOST A LOT OF ITS VOTES AND COMMENTS DURING EDITING.

I was standing in the middle of the kitchen, reading a text message when I felt someone’s hands grip my waist.

I leaned into him and he moved his hands so now they were on my stomach. I’m still mad at him for our fight last night. My mother told him and he decides to come and yell me at me.

“Babe I’m sorry.” He mumbled, kissing my neck. I gasped and my breathing became staggered. I stayed there, trying not to moan. He knew what he was doing to me and I had to pull away but I couldn’t move.

He picked me up and set me on the counter, standing between my legs. “Ari.” He breathed, his forehead resting on mine. “I just can’t keep doing this with you.” I told him, looking away.

“Look I know I keep fucking up and baby it’s not my intention I just I don’t know. I am sorry. I really truly am.” He said, trying to get me to make eye contact.

“You’re almost forgiven.” I smirked, biting my lip. “Almost? How can I completely be forgiven?” He smiled.

I leaned in closer to him and pressed my lips against his tentatively. He placed one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my waist.

I pulled away from him and jumped off of the counter. I scooped Amber up into my arms and took her upstairs. I sat there, playing with her and talking to her. It’s weird but I can’t wait for her to be able to talk and walk.

She started to cry and I rocked her back and forth, singing off-key.

She continued to cry and I noticed she was gasping for air. Her face was turning red and I assumed she was hot so I took off her clothes and I froze.

Her whole stomach and chest was red. She had this huge rash. I couldn’t even move. My fingers were shaking and it killed me to see her suffering like this.

“Zayn! Zayn come here now.” I yelled frantically.

He appeared in the doorway seconds later and I handed her to him. I tried to calm myself down but it was no use. I started crying but I managed to grab stuff for her and my cell phone.

We rushed to the car and drove to the hospital. They took her back immediately and told us we had to wait.

I was blinded by tears and I was angry. They have to let us come back with her. She’s a month and half. I tried to go but Zayn held me back. I felt my knees grow weak.

Zayn pulled me out towards the waiting room. I felt sick to my stomach and I was extremely nervous.

He wrapped his arms around me and all I did was cry. I cried so hard I was gasping for air. I was unaware of Zayn being here until my scalp began to feel wet.