Chapter 20

This is updated on my phone bc my computer sucks... VOTE PLEASEE

"You are such a dork. I don't like you." I joked. "Whatever." He shook his head. "Yeah I really don't. I think I might take Liam up on his offer." I teased.

He got really mad and slammed me into the door. He started grinding his hips into mine. "You wanna say that again babe?" He asked looking deeply into my eyes. "N-no." I stuttered.

"I didn't think so." His lips hovered over mine. I think I stopped breathing. He wasn't closing the distance between us. I wasn't going to do it. I wanted him to. His lips brushed against mine. "Don't be a tease." I frowned. "It's what I do best." He mimicked me.

I walked out of the bathroom with him behind me. "Where are Frankie and Harry?" I asked. I took off running and checked every room in the house and they weren't there.

There was a note on the counter.

Hey calm down I know you're freaking out. Harry and I went on a walk so we could talk. Have fun with Zayn but not too much fun. ~Frankie

Before I could laugh Zayn did for me. "Well what shall we do?" He smirked. "Well I’m cold so you could keep me warm." I smiled. "Okay deal." He smiled. We walked back up to my room and got in my bed.

I snuggled next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Do you think we'll be together for a while?" I asked. "Of course. I want to be with you forever." He said. "Really I want to be with me too!" I laughed.

We were talking about a lot of dumb things and pretty soon Zayn had fallen asleep. I had just closed my eyes when I heard a gasp. "What the fuck are you two doing?" My dad yelled. Dad wait what?

I groaned and opened my eyes. "It's called trying to sleep." I sat up and tapped Zayn. He sat up and jumped clearly not expecting my mother and father to be in my doorway. "We were asleep. Calm down." I rolled my eyes.

"But you were asleep together and who knows what would have happened if we hadn't come." He started pacing. "Well dad, if you hadn't come, we would still be asleep so can you go back to where you were." I muttered.

"Ari did you." My mum asked. I knew what she meant. "Yes mother we had sex and thats why we are fully clothed." I got out of the bed and stood up. She nodded and my dad looked a little relieved. "So now that I had to wake up after being on a plane all day, what is going on?" I asked. "We just wanted to see your place. And a plane?" My mum questioned.

"Yeah we just got back from Bradford. I met Zayn's family." I explained. "You did what?" My dad glared at Zayn. "Okay first of all I am 19 almost 20 and secondly I met his mom and sisters. What in the hell is wrong with that? Zayn has met you guys and Danny." I yelled.

"Babe calm down." Zayn said quietly. "No, I'm not going to calm down. I'm so sick of them hating on our relationship and having a problem with every single thing." I glared at my parents.

"We aren't hating sweetie it's just we want to make sure you're okay and taken care of. " My mom said. "Well mom, my boyfriend is a millionaire and I'm close to it. We're both famous. I think I am taken care of." I rolled my eyes.