Chapter 21

"Look at me, it's going to be alright." He wiped my tears away. "I can't do this anymore it isn't fair." I pouted. "Smile please. You're too pretty to cry." He said. "No." I frowned. He smirked and his fingers started attacking me.

"Stop." I giggled. "you're not smiling because I don't see those dimples!" He yelled. I ended up laughing harder causing them to show. He let go of me and hugged me. "Thank you." I smiled.

"So I never asked, when do you leave?" I lay beside him.

"You're trying to get rid of me so soon." He pretended to be hurt. "Yes so my boyfriend can lay with me." I teased. "Hey!" He frowned. "My teddy bear genius." I slapped him.

"you still have that?" He chuckled. "Of course. I even have this." I showed him the ring he gave me. "Where did you get that?" He asked.

"Its mine isnt it?" I asked. "Yeah but I had it and then I couldn't find it so I thought it was lost or stolen." He said. "Nope." I smiled. "Well at least you have it now it's time to sleep." He laughed. I grabbed my phone. It was 11:30pm. Wow.

I walked into my closet and put on warm comfortable clothes. I ran and landed on the bed. "And she sticks the landing." I said in an announcer voice. He was laughing at me. I got under the blankets and lay beside him. It was so cold. Damn. No darn not damn. Okay stop subconscious.

"Goodnight." I yawned. "Adios." He wrapped his arms around me. I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

-

Its been a week and my parents are finally leaving along with Zayn and Harry. I haven't talked to my dad. My mum and I talk but don't say anything really.

"Bye mum." I hugged her. "Bye sweetie call me." She hugged me and then hugged Zayn. She whispered something into his ear and he chuckled and nodded his head. I cocked my head to the side and looked at them.

Frankie and Harry made their way outside. "Bye. Call me." He hugged her. She hugged him back and kisses his cheek. They weren't back together but they were trying to fix things.

I honestly dont know if I could have forgiven Zayn if he had done that. Im not saying she is wrong for it but I think I would be scared it would happen again. My parents got in their rental car and drove away.

"Off to the airport." Harry said in a french accent. We laughed and put their bags in the car. They had rented a car so Frankie and Harry would ride in that one and Zayn and I in the other.

I hate that he has to leave.

"When is tour over." I asked. "February 1st." He smiled. "Zayn that's in a week." I said excitedly. "I'm aware." He laughed. "Yay so where are you going to go?" I thought out loud.

"Well I don't want to not be with you so I can stay with you." He said more as a question.

"Are you serious? If you want I mean yeah. I just don't want you to feel obligated to." I said.

"Aria shut up. How am I not obligated to, you're my girlfriend." He scoffed. "You called me Aria. You never call me Aria. Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No I just can't believe what you are saying." He grabbed my hand.