Chapter 28

A/N: My mom took my phone again omfg. So i am sorry for not updating. I was kind of waiting to see who would comment. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.  I think this update is like 8 pages. If you vote and comment ill update twice today!

I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. “Ari it’s me. Open up.” Tricia said. I couldn’t talk to her. She was his mother. She probably knew too. No of course she didn’t know. I need to stop.

I got up slowly and my legs felt like a ton of bricks. I could barely move. I made my way over to the door and unlocked it. I opened it and she stood there. I turned around and lay back in the bed. “Hi love. Are you okay?” She said behind me. “Yes.” I cleared my throat.

“I know you aren’t. I really want to apologize. I had no idea. I didn’t raise my son like this. I am truly very sorry.” Her voice cracked. “Don’t be. I’m just sorry I fell for it.” I turned to face her.

“Sweetie it’s not your fault. I really I am just so disappointed. I want you to know nothing will change between us. I really like you. I am always going to be here for you and so will Waliyha.” She sniffled.

“Please don’t cry. It’s fine and thank you so much. I will be leaving in the morning so you won’t have to deal with me. Thank you so much for everything.” I smiled. “Aria you aren’t a bother and you don’t have to leave.” She said.

“It wouldn’t be good for me if I stayed. Your his mom and it’s just awkward.” I explained. “I understand. I’m not defending his actions but I think he does love you.” She said. “Well if he loved me, this never would have happened.” I laughed.

“Alright well I will leave you, if you need anything at all feel free to ask. You’re always welcome here.” She smiled and left the room. I got up and locked the door. I slid down with my back touching the door. I brought my knees to my chest and put my head down.

Why me. Why. Why. Why. I just want to know why. There are millions of people who have blogs that say far worse things than I ever did. Why me.

I can’t cry. I won’t. Too many tears have been wasted over this fucked up relationship. I need someone to talk to. Frankie.

I can’t tell her over the phone. I need to tell her face to face. I couldn’t blink back the tears as they fell. I just can’t believe this is real. The last two years of my life have been a lie. All of it. This is just so unreal.

I ended up laughing and I laughed because I can’t believe this shit is real. Niall knew. Niall is my best friend. He was my best friend who I trusted with everything and he knew, he was in on it. I just really have to get away.

I unlocked the door and quietly opened it. I heard low hushed whispers downstairs. I went across the room to Zayn’s bedroom. The one we were sharing. I turned the knob and took a deep breath before pushing the door open.