Chapter 47

a/n: I apologize for not updating yesterday. I was busy. Please please take a second to vote and comment. I will love you even more than I do now. THANK YOU FOR 31K READS! That's phenomenal. Please help the story grow by voting/commenting. I love each and every one of you x

On the way to the hospital all I could do was think. It’s been a year since Zayn and I got married. One year and we were only together for like half of it.

We finally got to the hospital and I sat there, waiting for this baby to come out.  Frankie was texting away on her phone and I wanted to know who she was talking to.

Being in labor sucks. It hurts so badly. I laid back and texted my mother. I had been talking to her more since I needed some advice on how to deal with the pregnancy. She was upset that I waited until I was seven months to tell her but I mean what can she do?

I informed her that I was going into labor and turned my phone off.

I’m six hours in and still nothing. I’m about this close to asking for an epidural. I don’t know why but I’ve been really emotional in the past six hours. I cried about twelve times.

I was taking deep breaths when the door to my room opened. I was expecting the doctor but it turned out to be none other than Zayn.

I blinked about two hundred and fifty times. Are my eyes playing a joke on me?

“Zayn?” My voice cracked.

He came over to me and took a seat beside me. Frankie said she would give us a few minutes

“Why would you do that? Why would you sign a contract to never see me again?” He asked. “I did it for you. I just thought it would be easier.” I sniffled. “Ari I don’t care if I get kicked out of One Direction. You mean so much more to me.” He said.

“How did you find out? You’ll get in trouble if they find out you’re here.” I reached out and touched his face.

“Babe that contract is nothing. I paid to end it. I can’t believe you did that.” He said in disbelief.

“I thought I was doing the right thing. I can’t believe you’re here.” I cried.

“Frankie told me. I wouldn’t miss this for the world. So were you just not going to tell me you had the baby or?” He asked.

“I hadn’t thought about it. I figured you didn’t want to know so I planned on keeping it a secret. I’m so sorry.”