Chapter 43

a/n: This chapter is more of a filler chapter rather than a long one but this one is probably the second most important chapter out of the whole book. Please remember to vote and comment on this chapter because it would mean everything to me. Thanks for almost 20k reads and for getting this story to 1,000 votes. I cried. I love you all xx

The way he just said that he needed to talk to me scared me. My heart started pounding. “Wh-what is it?” I stuttered.

“It’s nothing bad I just wanted to discuss some things.”

“Okay.”

“Well I think we should get a house together.” He started. “Zayn, I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” I frowned. “Hear me out first.” He interrupted.

“Go ahead.”

“So we’re married right, and you have this house and I have two and I just think it would save both of us a lot of money if we shared one place. I mean when we spend time together we usually stay at one of our houses so why not just have our own.” He explained.

“Honestly that makes a lot of sense. Let’s do it.” I agreed.

I knew he was right but some part of me didn’t want to. It’s nice to have something of my own that no one can take from me. It’s also an escape where I can get away for a little.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

I nodded.

~Almost 2 months later~

We managed to sell our houses and we even bought a new one. This was a huge step in our relationship. Our new house was huge. I think it’s way too big for two people. Especially two people who are almost never home.

I liked it a lot because of how beautiful it was. It would probably take like two days to clean.

Zayn and the rest of the guys are already on tour and I am flying out to see them today. Every day this week I have been feeling sick and I’m not sure why.

I sat there thinking for a little.

Before Zayn left, we did it a lot. We used protection didn’t we? We had to. I’m pretty sure we did.

What’s the date? April 13th. No, no, no, no. My period is two weeks late. I can’t be.

My heart stopped when my phone started ringing. I clicked answer before seeing who it was.

“Hello.” I breathed.

“Hey babe are you still coming today?” Zayn asked.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m about to leave.” I said shakily

“Ari what’s wrong?”

“N-nothing. See you later.” I hung up the phone. He called me back but I didn’t answer. I grabbed my stuff and drove to the pharmacy. I bought three pregnancy tests and left.

I didn’t to be seen so I went out the back and drove to the airport.

--

-

My flight landed and once I got off the plane I was greeted by a very concerned Zayn. “Hey what happened?” He asked hugging me.

“It’s nothing.” I smiled. “It doesn’t seem like nothing.” He frowned. “It’s nothing.” I repeated. He sighed and kissed me.

Once we got back to the hotel, all I could think about was the pregnancy tests. I need to find out but I don’t want Zayn to be here. “Ari, the concert is in 7 hours and we need to leave in 1 hour to get ready.” He yelled.