Chapter 36

A/N: OMFG CHAPTER 36. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT ILYSM

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

TODAY IS HARRY'S BIRTHDAY HDHFDJHKAJDJHFHF DEAD

OKAY HERE IS THE UPDATE

I’m not sure why but thinking about how I’ll be spending the rest of my life with Zayn give me butterflies. It’s a scary thought because we are going to have a family and I’ve pictured it all but with Zayn it makes me eager to see the turnout.

Once we are married nothing can break us apart. That’s not entirely true because things happen but I don’t think anything will.

No one knows about the engagement. It’s only been two days but I haven’t told anyone.

I sat there admiring the ring when I noticed someone take a seat in front of me. “You’ve been sitting in the same spot for an hour. I didn’t want to say anything but you would smile occasionally and then frown. What’s on your mind?” Zayn asked.

“Nothing much, I’m just thinking about us and the whole engagement thing.” I laughed. He grabbed my hands and started to speak. “Are you having second thoughts? Maybe I rushed it. I’m sorry.” He babbled. “No, no. I’m happy.” I smiled.

“I love you Ari, so so much.” He whispered. “I love you too.” I blushed. It’s so funny to me how 5 months ago, Zayn said he was way too young to get married, and here we are.

He leaned in and kissed me. “Ew get a room.” Someone called out. I knew that voice from anywhere. “Waliyha!” I yelled. She started to laugh. “How is my soon to be sister in law?” She asked. “You know.” I said surprised. “Duh I helped plan it out.” She smirked.

“I was going to call you.” I told her. I had planned on telling her. I wanted to do it before the media found out and then everyone knew.

“Sure you were. It’s been two days.” She teased. I ran over and hugged her. “Are you prego?” She whispered in my ear. “No oh my gosh.” I squealed. “Good. Zayn you keep your thing away from her.” She patted my belly.

I couldn’t help but chuckle at her. Her mother appeared behind her. I pushed Waliyha aside and hugged my soon to be mother in law.