Chapter 14

A/N: Im doing a double update today. Don't worry. Vote please. Ily

“Well okay so I can’t, we can’t have sex anymore.” I said looking at the floor. I avoided making eye contact. “Wh-what why.” His voice cracked. “Well Logan gave me an STD and I, you, we, just we can't.” My throat started to close.

I was crying and so was Zayn. “How do you know?” He cleared his throat. “Well when we had gone to the hospital and they checked me the nurse told me.” I couldn't look at him. “Why didn’t you tell me.” He unwrapped his arms from around me.

“I didn’t know how. This, it was too much.” I stood up and lay my forehead against the wall. “It’s okay. We’ll be okay. Maybe there’s a cure.” He sounded hopeful. “There isn’t.” I whispered.

I know this isn’t going to make things better in our relationship. He will probably leave me. “Is it HIV?” He interrupted my thoughts. “No they said there might be a cure but now at the moment they don’t know of one. I’m going to a clinic tomorrow.” I said wiping my tears away.

I faked a smile. He pulled me closer and hugged me. Niall gave the best hugs. He tried to make me feel better but it wasn't working. “El, Frankie and I have something to do so i’ll see you later.” I smiled. “Text me if you need me.” Niall flexed. I chuckled and walked back into the room.

I threw on a different pair of sweats and let my hair fall beside my face. Zayn was sitting there on his phone not even acknowledging me. “I have something to do. I’ll see you later. I love you.” I pecked his lips but he didn't respond.

I sighed and walked out of the room. El and Frankie were at the door waiting for me. “Ready?” I asked. They nodded and we all walked to the elevator and got in. “How did he take it?” Frankie broke the silence.

“Um he is sad i guess. I don't know. He took it pretty hard. He won't talk to me.” I shrugged. “He’ll be fine.” El assured me. “I just hope it all goes well.” i said as we got into the car. So maybe I lied. Maybe there is a cure. I didn't tell Zayn because there is a possibility it won't work.

El and Frankie are going with me to the clinic so I can try and see if they can cure it.

We drove there and sat in the waiting room. I was extremely nervous. I was shaking, and El and Frankie were saying nice things and tried to take my mind off of it. Everything was great until I heard my name.

“Aria Martinez.” A lady with a clipboard stood in front of me. I stood up and followed her to the back room.

-

I’m happy to say I no longer have an STD. We arrived back at the hotel after what seemed like forever.

El and Frankie helped me out of the car and back to the room. I was in so much pain. They helped me back into the room and in my bed. Zayn was looking at us curiously although he didn't ask what was wrong.

“Thanks babe I’m perfectly okay.” I said sarcastically. “What happened?” He asked. “Well I no longer have an STD.” i muttered.

“Really. That’s great.” He put his arm around me which I took off. “Why are you being like that?” He stared into my eyes. “Because you aren't the only one who can act like they're hurt.” I snapped. “I’m sorry.” He muttered. He was looking right through me. I tore my gaze away and closed my eyes.