Chapter 19

A/N: YES IT IS SHORT BUT IT IS UPDATE 1 OF 3 FOR TODAY... VOTE AND COMMENT

“Yay thank you I love you.” He hugged me. “I don’t love you. Goodbye.” I started to walk away. He grabbed me and pulled me back. “But you do.” He whispered. His face was about 2 inches from mine.

“Well I don’t know.” I smiled. He closed the distance between us. “Oh my god that’s gross.” I pulled away. “Shut up.” He shook his head. I laughed before walking back into the guest room. Frankie wasn’t crying but she was on the phone.

“Hey El what’s going on?” I asked. “She is getting a flight back to London.” She explained. What? No. “I walked over and took the phone from her hands.

“Yes Hi, I would like to cancel the flight.” I said before hanging up. “Aria what the hell!” Frankie groaned. “You aren’t leaving me and El. Just go back to my house in Seattle with me.” I pleaded.

“Ugh fine.” She groaned. “Ari got a hickey.” El screamed. I blushed and moved my hand to the spot. “What no I didn’t.” I cleared my throat. “Awh! That’s so gross.” Frankie chuckled. “Guys that’s not what it is.” I frowned.

“Mhmm then what is it?” El smirked. “It’s a, it’s a scar.” I said quickly. “From?” Frankie wiggled her eyebrows. “Well I kind of scratched myself yesterday and it is starting to bruise.” I lied. “Yeah are you sure someone’s teeth didn’t bruise you.” Frankie laughed. “Guys shut up I seriously scratched myself.” I pouted. “Right and I slapped myself.” Frankie rolled her eyes. “Leave me alone.” I whined. There was a knock at the door.

“Who is it?” El yelled giggling. “Can I talk to Frankie please.” Harry asked through the door. “No she doesn’t want to talk to you.” I yelled. “Ari please. Just give me 2 minutes.” He pleaded. His voice was shaky.

He sounded like he had been crying. “No I’m sorry.” I said. “Frankie, listen babe I am so sorry. I really feel terrible for what I did. Look I love you and it won’t happen again. That girl, I haven't seen her in over 2 years and she calls me everyday. I changed my number multiple times and somehow she always gets it.” He said.

“You’re lying.” Frankie said. “No I’m not. Frankie anyone can tell you that I am crazy about you. Why would i cheat on you?” He asked. “It’s true she calls everyday. She stalks him.” Zayn spoke up. “Zayn shut the hell up.” I yelled.

“Yes baby sorry.” He muttered. “Whipped.” Louis yelled. “Louis be quiet and let Harry finish.” El said. “No I will not!” He said sassily. El stomped over and opened the door. Harry stood there with tears pouring out of his eyes and Zayn and Louis stood beside him.

“What was that?” El put her hands on her hips. “I said of course love.” He ran away. Harry took a step in the room. I got in front of him. “Don’t.” I warned. “Ari, just let them be.” Zayn pulled me out of the way.

“You don’t understand. He hurt her.” I glared at Harry. “Yes I know and babe he knows too but he wants to fix things.” Zayn stared into my eyes. “Fine. Frankie are you okay?” I turned towards her. “Um yeah it should be fine.” She looked at the floor. “2 minutes Styles. You have 2 minutes.” I walked out of the room.