⇝ four ⇜

I grabbed the ice pack from Zayn and looked at his hand. His knuckles were bloody so I set the ice pack down and led him to the bathroom. I helped clean him up and we went  back into the kitchen and to get the ice pack.

We were just about to walk out the door when my mother came in. She dropped the bags in her hand and came to examine my face. “Baby what happened?” she gasped. “Dad hit me.” I told her. Those three words caused her to go mad. She screamed my father’s name. He didn’t reply.

She walked into the kitchen and we trailed behind. “What happened?” she spat.

He didn’t say anything. She looked to me. I told her everything, what he said about me and Zayn how I had slapped him and he slapped me back and then Zayn beat the crap out of him and Danny came and broke it up.

She glared at my father. I knew what was going to happen. I dragged Zayn outside. “I’ll follow you back to yours.” I told him. “Are you sure?” he asked. “Positive.” I fake smiled. He pulled me close and hugged me.

“I’m so sorry. This is all my fault.” He said sadly. “No it isn’t.” I assured him. I stood up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. “See you at your flat.” I laughed getting into my car.

I waited for him to get in his car. Just as he was about to go I zoomed past him causing him to slam on brakes. I laughed and he flipped me off in the mirror. I drove to his flat with him behind me. I walked inside with my bag and saw the boys all on the sofa and the floor playing Fifa.

When they saw me their heads snapped in my direction and Louis rushed right up to me.

“What happened?” he yelled. “My dad hit me.” I said.

Louis’ facial expressions changed so fast. All the others were right behind Louis crowding around me. “It’s okay Zayn handled it.” I assured them.  They relaxed a little. “Well you can stay with any one of us.” Liam said hugging me. I thanked him and things were less awkward.

The boys and I decided to stay inside today because the paparazzi would see us and assume something about my face. I was really sleepy so I fell asleep with my head in Zayn’s lap. I felt them doing something to my face while they were snickering and trying to keep quiet.  I decided to scare them so I stopped breathing.

I held my breath and they started to notice.

“She isn’t breathing.” Niall said.

“Oh my.” Harry exclaimed. “Guys, my girlfriend died.” Zayn said his voice cracking. Awh my poor baby. “Someone call the police.” Liam panicked. They all got close to me because I could feel them staring. I opened my eyes and yelled ‘boo’.

They all screamed and pushed each other to get away but they ended up falling on top of each other. I couldn’t contain my laughter and I watched them. Zayn’s face was red. I walked over and helped him up.

He looked scared and I couldn't stop laughing. I wrapped my arms around his neck to get his attention. “So-do-you-want-to-tell-me-what-they-did-to-me.” I asked between kisses. I felt him weaken.