Chapter 18

OMFGGG I AM SOOO SORRY PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I HAVE BEEN BUSY WHICH IS NO EXCUSE. TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL! IT WAS OKAY. I WAS EXTREMELY NERVOUS BUT IT WAS NOTHING. OKAY PLEASE VOTE. VOTE VOTE AND VOTE. COMMENT TOO PLEASE!

The rest of the boys were already here along with El and Val. 5Sos couldn't come. They had to write their album. "Well you can sleep in our guest room. So can Frankie." Tricia broke the silence.

"Mum." Zayn groaned. "What? I'm preventing things." She laughed. I like her. I didn't want to sleep with him anyway. Wait maybe I did. That doesn't matter. Now I'm sleeping with the worst person I could possibly share a bed with. Frankie.

She moves so much and she talks in her sleep. Guess who she talks about. Harry of course. Maybe that's why he smirks all the time. You know, I honestly have no clue. We put our stuff in our room and went back downstairs.

"Ari! Frankie! What's up it's been forever." El hugged us. "It's been like a day." Frankie chuckled. “Well it’s been a long day.” She teased. “Where’s your boyfriend?” I asked. “Right here! Hello earthlings” Louis yelled.

“Hey.” I hugged him. We greeted the rest of the boys. “Frankie I missed you so much.” Harry hugged her and kissed her. Ew. “You saw her like 24 hours. Chill out.” I rolled my eyes.

“She’s jealous because she is single.” Harry said. I turned my attention to him and glared at him. Frankie slapped him in the back of his head.

“Kidding.” He faked a smile. Am I jealous? No. Well a little but then again no. “I don’t like you Harry.” I frowned.

~2 hours later~

I opened my eyes slowly. I looked up and saw Zayn’s head on mine. When did I fall asleep? When was Zayn here? Wow I don’t remember anything. This is crazy. His arm was touching mine.

I gently moved his head the other way. I got up when a hand grabbed mine and tugged me back down. “Don’t leave.” His eyes were still closed. I tried to pry his hand away but his grip was too strong. “Let me go.” I whined. “I already made that mistake twice.” He opened his eyes. I was silent. My phone beeped and he let my hand go. I grabbed it and opened it. It was a tweet with a picture. I clicked on the picture. It was me and Zayn sleeping on each other.

@PatriciaLMalik: Aww look at @ZaynMalik and @KidAri cutest couple ever

I dropped my phone on the floor. Good thing they had otterbox cases. Zayn picked it up and looked at it. His cheeks flushed. People were replying and asking if we were back together. "Mum!" Zayn yelled. She giggled and he walked in the kitchen. "What the hell mum?" He whispered loudly.

"Zayn its not a big deal." She chuckled. "Yes it is because I am trying to get her back and that really didnt help." He hissed.  "She will take you back. Calm down." His mum laughed. "No she wont if you dont mind your business." He snapped.

He stormed out of the kitchen and onto the patio. He slammed the door causing the glass to shatter. His mom gasped. "I'll go." I started to follow him when she stopped me. "I know I shouldn't be asking you but please can you take him back. He has never acted this way." She mumbled. "I'll go talk to him." I said again.