⇝ eleven ⇜

“Dude you got laid!” Harry high fived Zayn. This was a great conversation to walk in on. “Can we just drop it please?” I pouted taking a seat next to Zayn. “Fine.” Niall said. “Yay! Thanks Ni.” I smiled showing my dimples.

I looked down at the coffee table in front of me. “Which one of you fat asses ate my sandwich.” I glared but looked dead at Niall. “I’m sorry.” He gave me the puppy dog face. His eyes and just awh it was so cute.

“You’re forgiven.” I chuckled. “So me and this chick have something to tell you.” Frankie said. “Tell us or you’re doomed.” Louis said. “Shut up. Anyways you guys are stuck with Frankie and me until we get sick of you mofos.” I yelled.

“Hey bro, that’s my word.” Niall glared. “Yeah well that was my sandwich.” I fired back. “Well played Martinez” he winked. “We are going to take online classes and stay on the tour.” Frankie said ignoring Niall and I.

“Yay Ari we can have sleepovers every night!” Niall joked. “Can you guys please stop flirting?” Harry groaned. I looked at him and then looked at Zayn who was staring at me. “What are we going to do for the evening?” Liam changed the subject. “Shopping!” Frankie and I squealed. “Ughhh” they all groaned.

I went back into the room I was sharing with Zayn and looked in my suitcase for clothes. I ended up picking a floral skater dress (IMAGE ON SIDE).

Zayn put on some clothes and then we were ready. The funny thing to me was how the boys always matched but never planned it. “Shopping time.” I said doing a happy dance.

We waited for the others and one by one they came out looking decent. “Wait I need my credit card.” I turned around, but Zayn spun me back around and put his arm around my waist, pulling me out of the hotel room.

“That wasn’t nice.” I frowned. “I’m not letting you pay.” He shrugged. Good thing I always had a backup in my phone case. I know it’s dumb because like what if I lose my phone or it gets stolen but I never not have it with me. We all rode in the car they had for us and arrived at the mall shortly.

First stop, Forever 21. “Let’s go!” I said excitedly pulling Zayn inside the store with me. I found this really pretty strapless dress. “What do you think?” I held it up. “You should try it on.” Zayn smiled. I rolled my eyes and walked into the empty dressing room.

I took off my dress and put this one on. It fit perfect. It showed every curve and it was tight, but it wasn’t like omg I can’t breathe tight. It was kind of short too.

I opened the dressing room door and walked to where Zayn could see. His jaw dropped and he just stared at me. “Hey you hello what do you think?” I asked waving my hands in front of his face.

“Oh huh um turn around.” He instructed. I turned and Zayn bit his lip. There were guys behind Zayn who were staring at me as well. It made me uncomfortable.

“I think you should get it.” He nodded. “No I shouldn’t.” I said. “Why I thought you liked it? I like it.” He asked. “Yeah you and every guy behind you.” I mumbled.

Zayn turned around, obviously mad and the guys walked away. “You’re right, you shouldn’t get it.” He said pushing me into the dressing room. I chuckled and changed back into my clothes. I walked back out and grabbed his hand pulling him into the next store.