Chris X Josh X Characters: Truth Or Dare

Requested by Yandere_YunoGasai !
This is a Brotp. No romance cuz I can't do that shiz for like literal life. XD But it will have some stuff that I do based on how I'm doing it. Oh god... I dunno anymore... Hope you enjoy!
_________________________
All eight friends sat in a large circle in the center of Mike's living room. This little get together was like a survival celebration for the prior events. All have become changed people.

They all had a few drinks, leaving Josh and Chris a little too tipsy just like Last Year. All the others had a decent amount to drink. Seemed like Mike did something similar just not as 'crunk' or 'hungover'.

They all had made one final decision on playing both Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle as something to occupy them. They created a large circle beginning with truth or dare. They decided to allow the oldest to be first pick. Josh as the 20 year old was the eldest there.

"Umm," he looked around the room, glaring at each participant. "Ashley," he curved his lips upward into a large but devious smile. "Truth or Dare?"

She remained there, pondering on what answer she would choose. Knowing Josh and his personality the Truth would most likely be if she liked anyone. Dare most likely would be to kiss Chris. She risked it speaking up.

"Dare," her posture raised as she stared at him, confidently.

Josh raised an eyebrow to her. "Oh? Really? Our shy Ashley going for a Dare?"

"Shush it, just say." She snapped, waving her finger in front of his face.

"Kiss-" he paused. "Mike."

Chris stared at him, his fist becoming clenched, his teeth gritting.

"Just kidding!" Josh cooed, clapping his hands together. "Kiss, Chris."

Ashley's face begun to heat up, her cheeks filled with a reddish color. Chris on the other hand didn't have that tint on his cheeks. He readjusted his glasses staring to her.

Josh winked at him. "And don't be afraid to take it too far. We won't judge."

Chris punched his shoulder playfully, his face becoming more serious. This moment was one he never ever thought he would experience in his life. But of course when they decide to play that game called Truth or Dare, they must kiss. It's just the thing they do as close friends.

"Go on." Josh urged, his smile widening.

Ashley and Chris stared into each others eyes. Her green meeting with his blue. They eventually leaned in, pecking at each others lips. It was messy, and both just wished it lasted a lifetime, but they wouldn't do that. Not now especially.

"There," Ashley spoke up, her voice stern. "Happy?"

"Very." He mocked. "Nice one Cochise." He turned to Chris, speaking of his familiar nickname. Josh was one to first find out about Chris' massive crush on Ashley. He always had the perfect skill of covering up his feelings. So did she herself. But that one swift kiss meant the world to each other. Even though it wasn't their first. Josh still didn't know. They were not to speak of it.

They slowly edged away from each other avoiding engaging eye contact.

Ashley stared to each member of the group. "Sam," she piped up. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, baby!" She laughed, obviously a little bit more turnt then usual. She usually isn't the one to do that. But she did this time round.

"Okay, calm down, for one." Ashley let out a small laugh. "But now I need you to spin a bottle and whoever it lands on, you kiss them." She explained, Sam nodding her head at every word. "Sorta like your choice dare."

Josh seemed to become a bit jealous considering it may not be him the bottle lands on. He did have feelings for her. He hoped it would be him as the lucky one.

Sam grabbed an empty beer bottle, placing it in the center of the wooden floor, and spinning with power.

It spun, momentarily coming to an end. It landed on Mike. She knew what the dare was. And she herself had a spot for him after the incidents at Blackwood. She knew she felt something in her heart that he was on e not to loose.

"Pucker up." She slurred, causing Mike to release a small laugh.

"Sam, you are drunk off your fucking ass." He teased, laughing at her actions.

With that, she grabbed the brim of his face pulling him closer to hers, their lips meeting in the middle. She kissed him passionately and affectionately every moment until they pulled away.

"Wow." He smiled. "Your a pretty good kisser, I gotta say."

Both Jess and Emily stared at him, their faces heated up full of anger towards Sam.

"Let's just play spin the bottle before this gets any further." Josh recommended, slight hatred in his voice. "Don't need anything else like that."

"You know spin the bottle requires kissing too, right?" Chris laughed, staring at Josh's blank face.

He nodded completely lying.

They placed the same beer bottle in the center of the ground. Josh spun the bottle, landing on himself. He closed his eyes spinning again. It landed on....

Chris.

Chris himself face palmed not believing what was about to happen. They both scooted beside each other, both leaning in.

Before either could make contact with each other's lips, Chris pecked Josh's cheek pulling away immediately after.

"Yeet!" He chirped, laughing slightly.

Josh himself slammed the palm of his hand into Chris' as they broke into laughter.

"Gotta give them that one." Matt laughed, smiling and laughing at both jokes made. "It was pretty funny."

"One point for Chris and Josh!"
__________________________
OH YOU GUYS LIKS THIS ONE? IT WAS A TRUTH OR DARE OR SPIN THE BOTTLE TYPE.

AND YES! IT IS MORE OF A CHRIS AND ASHLEY BUT THE CHRIS AND JOSH PART WAS WHEN THEY WERE SPEAKING ABOUT CHRIS AND HIS RELATIONSHIP STUFF. AND THE SPIN THE BOTTLE FAKE KISS SCENE! DID I GET YAH? NO? OKAY!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! :D

KEEP ON REQUESTING!

(IF THIS IS CRAPPY IM SORRY. ITS MY B-DAY AND ITS 10:00 SO
YAH.