Emily X Male Reader: Found You

Requested by @AeronSky!

You heard many screams of a female voice, which you knew who it belonged to. It left you feeling troubled as you scavenged out where it had been coming from on this large mountain. So very panicked, and scared. You need to get there as soon as possible.

You knew it was female, and had a feeling deep down it belonged to Emily. The sound of her voice was way to familiar to get it wrong.

As you ran through the snow, passing by many tall trees, with the white stuff smothering them, you had been hauling a flamethrower in your hands, which held you down. It's weight was probably over 100 pounds, or at least that was what it felt like to you.

Where you got it? Literally from a stranger you had encountered on your way along. He just offered it to you, and told you to use it for protection from some sort of creature.

By then, your arms had begun to ache, and your legs were sort of giving out on you as you trudged your way further along. You can't stop now. You've come too far to throw it all away. Plus, she needs you. The situation she is in currently must be very dangerous to just face it alone.

God, where is she?
_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -_ - _- _ - _
"Okay, this has got to be the way."

Emily had discovered a large rock wall with an open gap located near the front of it. She squeezed herself into the tight space, as she had shuffled to the left, her head pressed up against the rock, tilted right.

She took her time, being very cautious as she went. Really, her main goal was to keep quiet, and not attract attention. But, attention definitely was attracted.

The wooden barrier had broken as a thin arm, with a very pale white color, looking awfully boney, swatted close to her face. A very near miss.

"Shit!" She cussed with shock, as she gained a haste speed, and ran for her life.

The creature had only followed her, right by her side as she went forward. It wouldn't allow her just to slip away so easily. No. It was on the prowl for the taste of fresh blood, just like any animal, or inhuman would be doing at this time of the night. Usually a good time to hunt, anyway.

No more thinking about that as its arm had once again broke through the barrier as she had no other choice but to duck down, and get away from its reach. Obvious now that it is reeeeaaaal hungry.

But, with her not being with the group since the near beginning, she was clueless of what this thing really was. Never mind what it was capable of doing.

She had inferred it was some sort of killing machine, type of creature. Ruthless, and very traumatizing at the sight of it. It's always in your face, or nearby you. Emily knew her role wasn't fun to play. She was defenseless, and this creatures late night meal.

The only objective now would be to just get away.

She continued to sprint as she found herself above a wooden bridge.

At the time, she held a flare, which she had received from a oddly mysterious man, with a mask, and a flamethrower. The same man that had given you a spare of one of those things. Guess he has multiple on this mountain. Seems really prepared for the situation. Just imagine how long he had been here.

Continuing along throughout her escape, she had encountered a broken gap between two of the wooden planks. With no other option, she had jumped, landing near flat on her feet as the flare had fell right out of her hands, against the wood.