Chris X OC: I Can't Protect You

Requested by @18Zeemobie64!
__________________________

|OC| Annie
|Looks| Reddish curly hair, fair skin, and brown eyes. 5 Feet Tall.
|Personality| Witty, Courageous, Smart, Loyal

___________________________
Annie sat across from Chris, her eyes shooting open widely, the room around her, sinking in. She came to notice a black pistol located in front of the blond boy in front of her, it showing no movement.

Annie saw his head rise, him returning back to reality, seeing her ahead of him.

"Annie, are you okay?" He asked nervously, seeing the purplish, blackish color covering her eye, resulting in her injured from that one punch, striking her viciously on her eye, leaving her filled with pain.

"H-He hit me." She croaked, her voice low, and groggy, her unable to move her arms, or hands, then tightly pinned against the arm of the chair, wrapped in a painful rope. "Chris, I'm so scared. Please, don't let him hurt us again."

"I won't let him hurt you, Annie." He sniffed lightly, taking a long observing glance of the gun laying on the table. And then, he looked up. And there were two saws, them starting up, turning rapidly. "Or the baby."

Then, that voice returned. It's deep tone hitting Annie painfully, she then wincing.

"Hello, my special little subjects." He said psychotically, Annie shivering not only for being partially cold, just by his merciless voice.

"You piece of shit! Let us go!" Chris snapped angrily, taking hold of the pistol, squeezing it tightly in his hands.

"Chris, I don't wanna die." Annie whimpered sadly, her hands gripping firmly onto the arm of the chair, a tear cascading down her cheek.

"No one is going to die." He assured, returning in a serious tone, loosening his grip on the gun.

"It's just not fair!" She weeped angrily, her emotions flurrying all over the place.

"Annie, I'm not losing you, and the baby. I love you." He frowned painfully, this experience being one he hated to be a part of.

"I love you, too." She sniffled, her sobs slowing down.

"Now, now you two, this is simple." The maniacal voice returned, the two growing silent. "Christopher, you can take that gun directly in front of you, and shoot Annie. Or you can shoot yourself. The choice is yours."

Chris grew silent, unknown what was left he could do. He then raised the gun upward, taking accurate shots on the saw blade, the ammo causing no damage.

He lowered the gun defeatedly, laughs or the Psycho filling his ears, looking up to Annie, pointing the gun to himself.

"Wait! I've changed my mind!" Annie piped up softly, her feeling a pain within her stomach. "Stop!"

"Annie-"

"It should be me!" She pleaded, watched intently as the gun was pushed far up against his skin.

"I-"

"Just- let me choose to save you." She said solemnly, her cries returning quickly.

"Annie, I-"

"If I do one last thing in my life, let me do this! Please!" She begged, her cries gaining more violent, her stomach churning, the pain returning.

He slowly pulled the gun away from the side of his neck, pointing it to Annie, and pulling down hard on the trigger.

She was-
___________________________
HEY! Sorry for it to be short, I'm just trying to get this stuff outta the way before you know, I write my books? That's my apologize to you that have been waiting, and never received like I usually do. Hope you enjoyed!