Mike X Reader: Make Up Make Out

Requested by Scallisonlove !
_________________________
You sit near the fireplace, irritated from all the fights happening around you. Mike and Matt are at it about Emily and Mike meeting on the trail harmlessly hugging, and ended up psychically attacking each other, leading to that being a problem. Josh was fed up as well, ending the fight.

"Stop it!" He scolded, coming in between the two. "This is not what I wanted."

Your eyes shot up from your phone, you locking it to stay charged. The boys looked at each other, disgust on their faces.

"Mike," Josh piped up, Mike now turning away from Matt. "How about you take Jess to the guest cabin. The one I told you about?"

"Yeah," Mike agreed, approaching her. "Wanna do that?"

"Don't know. I think I'm good." Jess passed, now looking at her nails. "Staying here to, you know, do things."

"Alright?" He said, confused of what things she aspired to do. "(Y/N)," he called your name, you standing up from the floor. "How about you?"

You nodded. "Yeah, sure." A smile came across your features, knowing he chose you over every other girl in that room. You honestly expected Sam or honestly maybe Emily to be his next choice, but apparently not. He chose you.

You left the area of warmth from the fireplace, now being side by side with Mike, as both of you left the safety of Josh's winter getaway to spend quality time together...

Alone....

You both walked down the path, engaging in conversation throughout the way, you both laughing and smiling.

You reached a small shack, with a small river, or stream flowing in its exterior. You knelt down beside it, admiring it, while Mike went casually exploring the interior of this oddly placed structure.

You felt the water brush up against your fingertips, its chill dripping down your finger, bringing a shiver down you spine as well.

You heard footsteps from behind you, the snow crunching as it moved. You turned to face Mike, him holding a peculiar black mask.

"What is that?" You asked, standing up from the ground, studying the mask. He lifted it up to his face, covering up his wide smile, his eyes appearing through the small holes.

"Wanna make out?" He teased, you having a smile curve your lips upward, you preferring to respond sarcastically, not seriously.

"Maybe later.." You winked, him just laughing. "But if you want it- put that mask down."

Since your postponed arrival at the Lodge, Mike has been randomly flirting with you, it always leaving you confused of why he chose to do it. Now, you were doing the same to him at appropriate times, which this one was considering he started first.

"Well," Mike dropped the mask down in the snow, putting his hands in his pockets, "let's go then."

You and him proceeded to move forward down the endless trails. You did need to go up a series of stairs throughout the trip, until you were eventually forced to do something different.

You and him reached a deer, lying down on the ground, its head against a wooden log. It's neck was bruised severely, the wound revealed to open air most likely to be infected even if he made it through or not.

"Damn." Mike frowned, coming beside the deer, hearing its heavy breathing, and huffing as it was inching closer to death.

"I... Don't think it's gonna make it." You sighed, coming beside him, reaching your hand out to pet the animal, not thinking it could possibly hurt you. Its fur was soft, but still had the red substance in it, but you didn't mind.