Matt X Reader- Short Shot: Bully Or Savior

Requested by @bellabellabingbong!
___________________________
You neurotically roamed the halls of your school, doing your very best to avoid the jocks around the premise. Constantly, they would interrupt your scavenging for class, and just physically, and emotionally bully you, which there was absolutely no reason they should do that.

You clenched your books tightly in your arms, pulling them closer to your chest, your arms aching slightly for the reason of carrying an awful load of them.

But then, this is where that dreadful point in the day arrives.

You feel a pair of hands grasp onto your shoulder blades harshly, feeling a pain shoot down your arms, and into your hands, only recovering from a recent injury they caused, jabbing a spork into both shoulders. (All I could think of.)

The jock harmfully swung you around, leaving you facing a group of football players, glaring at you with such hatred.

"So," one commonly popular one spoke up, claiming the name Brett. "Little Miss Perfect roaming the halls like an idiot again, huh?"

You looked up to him, afraid to answer, squeezing your books tighter.

"Oh, too afraid to speak?" He laughed rudely, unnecessarily slamming his hand into a teammates in victory of nothing.

"I'm not perfect." You spoke up boldly, trying your best to show some sort of courage, but deep down, if felt impossible.

"Learning to speak? Great. Now more to hear from your annoying voice." He tempted you, your adrenaline rising, your nerves shooting through the roof.

"I've known how to speak." You backed yourself up, using your voice for a greater purpose.

"Shut the fuck up." He demanded ruthlessly, giving you yet another glare of pure anger, which he had no right to be doing so.

"No." You refused confidently, loosening your grip on your books, feeling empowered.

"What did I tell you?" Brett snarled ferociously, approaching you, his height allowing him to stare down at you, leaving a light shadow over you. He then raised his fisted hand, viciously punching your on your right eye.

"Brett, that was uncalled for." Another supported you, slightly ticked off to see that happen to you.

"Shut it, Matt." He threatened, keeping both eyes on you.

"No." He refused, approaching your side, and grabbing hold of you forearm. "I'm done with your shit, Brett."

He swiftly walked you away from the group of boys, taking you down the hall, and bringing you to the right.

"You saved me." You looked up to him in pure astonishment, a smile making its way into your lips, wincing in pain. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it, I was fed up with him anyway." He said, making it feel as if you were to just proceed silently. "Now, let's get you cared for."

•Request•
¥¥¥•••¥¥¥
•Comment•
¥¥¥•••¥¥¥
•Vote•