Ch. 2: Papi's Restaurant

(A/N) I don't know how long or short this chapter will be. Sorry if it's to short but here is chapter 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.

Me and Niall have been dating for two weeks now. I have been really happy with him. We decided to stay in the boys hotel room with them so we don't use alot of money.
"Hey Anna?" Niall asked.
"Yes Nialler?" I asked him smiling.
"Can we order room service? I'm hungry again." He asked giving me the puppy dog eyes.
"Yes Niall we can." I said giggling.
"I love you Anna." Niall said kissing my cheek.
"I love you too Nialler." I said blushing.

Harry's P.O.V.

Me and Heather were on the beach looking at the water. She looked scared of it. I wonder why?

"Babe?" I asked curiously.
"What is it Harry?" She asked.
"Are you ok? You seem scared of the water." I asked her.
"I got stung by jelly fish the day we met. I refuse to go into the water." She exclaimed.
I chuckled at her. Oh how I love her.
"Okay babe. Whatever you say." I chuckled again.
"I'm hungry." Heather said looking at me with her teal and sea green hair. She finally decided to get the top half teal and the bottom half sea green. I thought it looked beautiful.
"Harry?" She asked curiously.
"Wh-what?" I asked her.
"You were staring at me for like 2 minutes." She said.
"Your just so beautiful Heather." I said looking deep into her eyes.
She blushed and looked away.
"C'mon love. Let's go back. It's getting cold." I could tell she was cold.
We got back to the house and she went to the bed. I went into our bedroom of the hotel and she was asleep. Sleeping peacefully. She looked beautiful.

*Next week*

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up to a peacefuly sleeping Anna. I took a picture of her sleepjn and set it as my screen saver. She started to wake up.
"Niall?" She asked tiredly.
"Yes love?" I asked her.
"I'm hungry." She said opening her eyes.
"I'll go get food just go back to sleep love." I told her kissing her forehead.

Heather's P.O.V.
I woke up with a little headache. Stupid jelly fish (A/N: I don't know if they have side affects just bear with me.) I went to sit on the couch as soon as Niall barged in with food.
"Hey Heather. What are you doing up?" He asked me.
"Headaches from jelly fish." I said laying down.
"Oh I'll get Harry. He knows what to do." Niall said walking away probably trying to go get Harry.
Harry came back with Niall looking very tired.
"Hey babe." Harry said in his morning voice
"Hey Haz." I said still laying down. He came over to me and put my legs in his lap. I started to fall asleep when I heard something break.
"Niall what did you do?" Harry asked kinda getting mad.
"I dropped a plate chill Harry." Niall said.
"Well Heather was about to fall asleep." Harry said becoming protective.
"She should go to your room then." Niall said getting mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) What do you think is gonna happen guys? Cliffhanger! Hope you liked it. I hope it's longer than the first chapter. Bye guys I'm off to bed it's like around 4 a.m. bye.