Ch.38: The Rodeo

(A/N): Hey. I decided to get this chapter idea from wanelo. I saw cowgirl boots and I was like why not do a rodeo chapter. I hope you like it. I don't know if it will be long or short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

I woke up today excited because we were going to a rodeo in a few hours and then going to a farm. I have already taken my shower now I am trying to find something to wear. It's actually warm outside and we are still in LA. So I decided on blue jean shorts with a pink blue and purple button up plaid shirt with a black cowgirl hat. I grabbed my black cowgirl boots and put them on. I went to the kitchen and made a ham sandwich and ate it.

Anna's P.O.V.

I just got out of the shower and now I'm picking out my outfit for the rodeo. I picked out my dark blue skinny jeans with rips in them and I picked out a tan and white striped tank top that looked like a corset. I put on my red cowgirl boots and grabbed a straw cowgirl hat. I curled my hair into big curls so it looks wavy. I walked downstairs and saw Heather.

"Hey girl." I said in a country voice.

"Hey." Heather said laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"That voice sounded so bad." Heather said.

"Oh. I wont do it again if it's that funny." I said.

"Are you excited about the rodeo?" Heather asked.

"Yeah." I said sitting on the counter.

"Are the others awake?" Heather asked.

"I don't know. Niall was awake when I got out of the shower." I said.

"I'm gonna see if the others are up." Heather said walking towards the stairs.

Heather's P.O.V.

I walked to mine and Harry's room and opened the door to find Harry wearing blue jeans and cowboy boots. It looked hilarious.

"Haha. Wow Harry. That's the first time I have seen you wear blue jeans since we met." I said laughing.

"Does it look that bad?" Harry asked.

"No. You look good actually. I see you have a white muscle tank and a plaid t-shirt on too." I said walking to him.

"Should I unbutton it?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. You have to be able to see the tank under it. See I have my purple one showing because I left it unbuttoned." I said.

"Okay." Harry said unbuttoning it.

"I need to find my belt." I said going to the closet finding a belt.

"I like this belt." Harry said pointing to my black braided belt.

"It would match with my hat and boots right?" I asked picking it up.

"Yeah." Harry said handing it to me.

"Thanks." I said putting it on.

"Welcome. I'm going to find something to eat. I hear Louis coming by the way." Harry said walking out the door.

"LOUIS IS HERE!" Louis yelled walking in. I looked at him and he was wearing his black jeans and black t-shirt with vans and a straw cowboy hat.

"Louis. You have to wear cowboy boots." I said.

"I don't have any." Louis said.

"I know Harry has some in here." I said finding a pair of boots. I found a lair and handed them to Louis.