Ch.42: Snow Day

(A/N): Hello! So I'm out of school for tomorrow! Yay! I decided to update since I have time now. Here is chapter 42.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

It has been a month since me and Harry had our talk and I decided to move back to London to see Anna since the wedding is in a few weeks. I live in a guest room in the 1D house. I woke up and there was snow on the ground. I got up and took a shower to wake myself up. After I got out I blow dried my hair and left it wavy. I put on blue skinny jeans and 2 long sleeve black shirts and put on my black leather buckle up boots with my 2 pairs of socks. I put on my black and grey striped beanie and grabbed my black coat and put on a pair of grey gloves and went downstairs. Everyone was up in coats, boots, beanies, gloves, jeans, and shirts. I looked at them and they looked at me.

"Time for snow day!" I yelled running out the door.

"Yay!" Everyone yelled. We started a snowball fight and made snow angels. Now we are making snow people. I was making mine when someone came up behind me and picked me up. I looked at them and it was Harry.

"Hi Harry." I said.

"Hello." Harry said.

"Why did you pick me up?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you." Harry said.

"About what?" I asked. Harry set me down and looked down at me.

"Heather. I love you with all my heart and you know that. I miss your hugs, kisses, and love. I can't live without you. I promise you from this day forward I will not go near another girl again like Kendall. I don't want anyone else but you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Harry said. I smiled and nodded my head. I was crying tears of happiness. Harry picked me up and kissed me.

"I love you Heather." Harry said.

"I love you Harry." I said.

Anna's P.O.V.

Me and Niall were making our snow family. We heard Heather and Harry talking and then heard crying. I looked at them and guess they were back together. I looked at Niall and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"We need to go in. It's cold and I don't want you sick." Niall said.

"Okay. As long as I get warm food I'm all good." I said standing up and holding Niall's hand. We walked in the house and made cookies and ate them. Everyone was happy and that's all that matters now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): I'm so sorry it's short. I might update tomorrow. It depends if it snows or not. Goodnight everyone or goodmorning.