Ch.44: Stadium Tour Starts

(A/N: Hello everyone! So I recently talked to a reader and she gave me the idea for this chapter. I will upload pictures of outfits for Anna and Heather. Everyone always know what the boys wear so it isn't hard to imagine what they wear. So I won't post pictures of what the boys wear, but I will post pictures of them. If anyone can photoshop pictures of Heather and Anna with the boys I will appreciate it. My instagram for the book is hbpanamacity14. Please follow. Anna and Heather are on there. Chapter 44.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

The stadium tour starts today. We are at our hotel at the moment. We were waiting for one of the security guards to come get us. I was wearing a white tank top that says teenge dirtbag. I'm obsessed with it. I had on my blue denim double roll shorts. I had my white high top converse on. I french braided my hair so when I took it out it would be wavy. Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn were on the couch while me and Anna were in the floor. Anna's hair was curled. She was wearing a white tank top that says crazy mofos. She had on grey high waisted shorts and grey low top converse.

"Time to go guys." The security guard said. We all stood up and went to the car to head to the stadium. The boys were getting ready and me and Anna went to the stage to look at it. It was huge. I walked to the end of the walkway on the stage and sat down. Fans were getting in their seats. Anna sat down beside me.

*1 hour later*

Harry's P.O.V.

The show is about to start and we were waiting for the music to start. We were starting with Up All Night and then so on. The music started and that's when the first show started.

It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward

Another moment passing by

(Up up up all night)

The party's ending but it's now or never

Nobody's going home tonight

(Up up up all night)

Katy Perry's on replay

She's on replay

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake

People going all the way

Yeah, all the way

I'm still wide awake

I wanna stay up all night

And jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night

And find a girl and tell her she's the one

Hold on to the feeling

And don't let it go

'Cause we got the floor now

Get out of control

I wanna stay up all night

And do it all with you

Up all night

Like this, all night, hey

Up all night

Like this, all night, hey

Up all night

Don't even care about the table breaking

We only wanna have a laugh

(Up up up all night)

I'm only thinking 'bout this girl I'm seeing

I hope she'll wanna kiss me back

(Up up up all night)