Ch.46: Liam's New Girlfriend?

(A/N: Hello everyone! How are you all? Me and a reader have been talking alot and she is Liam's new girlfriend. Chapter 46.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

I woke up today realizing the boys had another show tonight. It's maybe like the 15th show already. Liam has been hanging with a girl named Bella. None of us have met her yet, but we are supposed to soon. I'm happy Liam has found someone to talk to since him and his last girlfriend. I got up and took a shower since the boys were gone somewhere. I got out and put on a crop top that had Harry's butterfly tattoo om it. I put on my pink high waisted shorts and put on my white vans and straightened my hair. I went downstairs and saw everyone and a girl sitting with Liam. I walked to Harry and stood beside him.

Anna's P.O.V.

I went with Niall and the boys to get Liam's girlfriend Bella. When she got in the car I told her hello and everything. On our way home I fell asleep on Niall's shoulder. I was wearing a blue tank top with the superman symbol and had on my high waisted acid washed shorts and put on my grey low top converse. I had my hair in a bun. We got back to the house and we sat in the living room and talked. Heather came down and stood by Harry.

Heather's P.O.V.

I looked at Harry and he whispered in my ear.

"That's Liam's girlfriend Bella." Harry whispered in my ear.

"Oh. She seems nice." I whispered back.

"She is. Anna talked to her." Harry said.

"Oh Heather. This is Bella and Bella this is Heather." Liam said introducin us.

"Hello." Bella said.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the 1D family." I said.

"Thank you and nice to meet you too." Bella said. I smiled and sat infront of Harry on the couch. We sat and talked for a while and I found out Bella is canadian.

Bella's P.O.V.

It was lovely meeting Anna, Heather and the others. They are so nice. Me and Liam were on our way back to my house.

"You have great friends Liam." I said.

"Yeah. They are basically family to me." Liam said.

"I hate that my parents are making me move out." I said.

"You can always come live with us. Anna and Heather will be there." Liam said.

"Would they like me to?" I asked.

"Of course. Heather already told you your a 1D family member now." Liam said.

"I guess I could." I said fixing my peach colored skater dress. I retied my white high to converse and brushed my fingers through my curled hair. We pulled up to my parents house and I kissed Liam on the cheek and went inside my parents house.

Heather's P.O.V.

We were on the couch watching pitch perfect when I heard people walk in. I saw Liam and Bella come in the living room.

"Do you guys mind if Bella moves in?" Liam asks.

"Let her. We love her like family already." I said.

"We have her stuff." Liam said. The boys got up and got her stuff and took it to Liam's room. Me, Anna, and Bella finished watching pitch perfect and fell asleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Sorry it's short. I'll update next Tuesday. Good night. Don't forget to follow hbpanamacity14 on instagram to see what Anna, Heather, and Bella look like and their outfits. Bye!