Ch.40: New Life, New People

(A/N): Hi everyone! I just wanna sau thank you for 1k reads. I'm so happy. I decided to keep this story going for as long as I can. I'm sure most of you love. I have enjoyed every minute writing this for you and I'm sorry about Harry and Heather. I promise everything will be normal. I'm not saying if they are getting back together or not. That's for you to find out. Hope everyone loves this chapter as the others. Here is chapter 40.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

It's been a week since me and Harry broke up. I still talk to Anna though because she is my best friend. Ashton has been hanging out with me since a few days ago along with Mikey, Calum, and Luke. We are all like brothers and sister. We go out for walks everyday. We are now at a ice cream shop. It was kinda hot but nice weather. I was wearing a black skater dress with my black high top converse. I had put my hair in a bun. Ashton, Luke, Mikey, and Calum were in their own conversation and I was just looking around. I felt someones eyes on me so I turned around and saw Anna and the boys. I turned back around so they wouldn't see me.

"Heather? Are you alright?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. But, I just saw Anna and the boys." I said looking down.

"Heather. It's fine. Oh. They are coming over here." Ashton said looking down.

"Hey boys. How are you doing? Haven't seen you in forever." I heard Niall say.

"Yeah. We have just been hanging around here as always." Calum said.

"Would you like to hang out with us?" Niall asked.

"That's up to our dear best friend Heather." Ashton said.

"I'm so gonna kill you Ashton Irwin." I said looking at him.

"Heather! Oh my gosh! I missed you!" Anna said hugging me. I just sat there and looked down. She let go and I stood up and walked away. I walked for about ten minutes and sat down on a bench and cried.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I heard a girl asked.

"No. I'm not." My best friend and her boyfriend and friends are here." I said.

"Oh. I know you. Your Harry's ex." The girl said.

"Yeah. What's your name?" I asked looking up.

"I'm Sarah. Your name is Heather right?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah. That's me." I said laughing. Sarah was really pretty. Her hair was so pretty. Her dress was a blue lace sundress and she had matching converse.

"So Harry and the others are here?" Sarah asked sitting beside me.

"Yeah. I hang out with 5SOS now. They are like my brothers." I said.

"I like Calum. He's cute." Sarah said.

"I can take you to meet him. I'm sure he would love to meet you. Your a really nice person." I said.

"Really? Omg. Thank you. I like how your not scared to say something to someone or fight them." Sarah said.

"I got it from my dad I guess." I said laughing.

"That's funny." Sarah said.

"Well come on. Let's take you to Calum. So you two can fall in love and live happily ever after." I said standing up and walking towards the ice cream shop I was once at.

Ashton's P.O.V.

Me and the boys were waiting for Heather to return when we suddenly saw her with a girl I haven't seen in my life. They walkes over and sat down.

"Where have you been? We were worried about you." I said.

"I went walking and sat down and met my new friend Sarah." Heather said pointing to the girl named Sarah.

"Hello." Me and the others said to Sarah.

"Hi." She said and waved. I noticed she kept looking at Calum. I was definitely gonna get them to date.

*3 hours later*

Heather's P.O.V.

We were at my house and Sarah and Calum were just hitting it off. I had a new life, new friends, and new me. I was happy. I could go out and hang with my 5 new besties. I miss Anna and the others except Harry. I wish i could've hugged Anna back but I just couldn't. I knew it hurt her to be rejected by me like that and I feel horrible. 5SOS bought a house and wanted me and Sarah to move in so we could be homies. Mikey and Luke were inviting their girlfriends to live with them. I met them earlier this week. There names were Nicole and Lexi. They were nice and we became best friends quick. We were watching Grown Up's 2.

Anna's P.O.V.

We came back to Australia to try and find Heather and to our luck we foumd her with 5SOS. She looked sad when she saw us. She didn't hug me back and she didn't talk to me. She just walked off. We were staying at a hotel. Harry has been a wreck since him and Kendall kissed and Heather left him. I feel bad for Harry but at the same time I'm mad at him. The boys are mad at him but Louis is just furious with him.

Louis's P.O.V.

I haven't talked to Harry since before the party. He hurt my best friend or my little sister. I haven't tried to contact her because I'm sure she won't answer and she isn't in the mood to talk. I'm gonna call her now and check on her.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I heard Heather ask.

"Hey love. It's Louis." I said.

"Oh. Hey Lou." Heather said.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing okay ya know." Heather sad sadly.

"I know it's hard love. Harry is just so upset. He looks awful." I said.

"Yeah. I saw him yesterday." Heather said.

"I haven't talked to him since before the party." I said.

"Louis. You have to talk to him. He is like your brother." Heather said sternly.

"I know but, I'm not ready to yet." I said.

"I will make you talk to him Louis Tomlinson." Heather said.

"I know. I'll talk to him later on." I said.

"Well I have to go. I'm tired. Bye Louis." Heather said.

"Bye Heather." I said hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): I'm on my way to school. :(. I hate my school. But oh well. I updated!