Ch.28 Zerrie's wedding!

(A/N) Sorry it's been a while. I have been so busy with school. Can you guys believe Zerrie is engaged! OMG I'm so happy for them. Anyways, here is chapter 28.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning at 6. It's too early. Today is Zayn and Perrie's wedding. Mine and Anna's wedding is in 2 months. It's gonna be great. I took a shower and went downstairs. all of the girls stayed together at Eleanor's so they could get ready there. Me and the boys are just chilling. Zayn actually shaved his beard off for this. I walked in the kitchen and all the others were up. breakfast was already made. It was eggs, sausage, pancakes, bacon, toast, and gravy. I sat at the table and got everything. I finished my food 10 minutes later and went to watch tv.

Harry's P.O.V.

It is too early for this. Louis just had to wake us up but Niall. It was now 9. We have been watching tv. We had to leave the house soon to go get ready for Zayn's wedding. The girls were the brides maids. All of us were walking with our girlfriends.

Heather's P.O.V.

We were at the venue where Perrie is getting married. It's beautiful. The theme colors for the wedding were a light blue. It was outside in a cute garden. We have been since 7 and it's now 12. The wedding is at 3. Everything is set up. Perrie is getting ready right now. Me and Anna were just sitting by the little pond. There were little fish in it. We were trying to catch the fish. We were horrible at it. The boys are arriving soon. Harry texted me saying Zayn actually shaved his beard off. That would be awkward to see him without one. I heard a car pull up. I looked over and saw the boys. I was wearing black and white nike shorts with one of Harry's black v-neck. I had my black high top converse on too. my hair is still frosted blue. I had it up in a messy bun. I saw Niall and Harry running around. Me and Anna just sat on the rocks by the pond. We hid behind a bush and decided to play a prank on them.

"Harry." I said. He turned around and looked.

"Harry. I see you." I said again. He looked where me and Anna were hiding. I looked at Anna and we whispered to each other.

"Abort mission! Abort mission!" We got up and ran and Harry saw us. We ran inside to the girls and started getting ready. Our bridesmaids dresses were chiffy sky blue mid thigh dresses. They were cute. We have a wear sky blue heels with it to. We all straightened our hair. Perrie had a elegant white chiffon wedding dress. It was gorgeous. Her shoes were satin zipper high heeled sandals. her hair was in a bun with loose curls hanging out of it. Her vail went to her back. it was about to begin. We walked put and headed towards the entrance. I found Harry and he was in his tux. He looked smokin hot. I went up to him.

"Hey Haz." I said standing in front of him.

"Hey Ba-. Wow you look beautiful baby." He said smiling. I blushed and kisses his cheek. We got in our places and waited for it to start. It started. Louis and Eleanor went first, then Danielle and Liam, then Me and Harry, and then Anna and Niall. we stood in our places and the music for the bride to come started. I looked at Zayn and he actually shaved. I saw Perrie and I looked at Zayn. He looked so happy. I know him and Perrie are perfect for each other. I saw Perrie looking at Zayn. They are in love. Perrie finally got to Zayn.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I took Perrie's hand and held in it mine. I whispered in her ear.

"You look beautiful Perrie." I said smiling at her.

"You look good baby. And thank you." Perried said blushing.

*10 minutes later*

Me and Perrie are officially married. we were about to leave when we heard screams. We looked towards the road and I saw fans. They just had to do this to me. I looked at Perrie. She didn't look happy. I saw Heather walk towards the road. She was about to yell at them. Me and Perrie went to our limo around the venue because, we knew the fans would probably do this. We got in the limo and left. I looked at Perrie and kissed her. We went to our hotel that we rented and we were leaving tomorrow for our honey moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Sorry it was shorts it's been a while. bye.