Ch.51: Beside You

(A/N: Hey guys. Double update today. Hope everyone is doing good. I know I'm not. I feel like I can really talk to you even though no one really answers me. Oh well. Here is chapter 51.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 months later*

Heather's P.O.V.

Today is mine and Harry's wedding day. Harry and the boys went to Zayn's mum's house. Me and the girls stayed home. It was 9 in the morning. I just got out of the shower. The theme was baby pink. Lou was blowdrying my hair while the girls were taking showers. After Lou blow dried my hair she started curling it. After she curled it she put my make-up on. It was natural. I brushed my teeth and most of the girls were ready. It was now 2 in the afternoon. I ran and Lou helped me put my dress on. I put my heels on and wen into the living room. Everyone was ready. Lou was already ready this morning. I made her boyfriend Tom be in the wedding so Lou didn't have to walk with someone else. We got in the van and went to the church.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was getting married today and Lou walked in and did mine and the boys hair. Heather made us wear baby pink because she wanted a pink wedding. But she is the princess today so I let her. Lou finished my hair and did the other boys.

*30 minutes later*

Everyone was ready and I went up to the front and waved to my mom and Heather's mom. Anna's mom was going to carry Kylie down the isle as our flower girl. Niall and Anna walked put first, then Liam and Danielle, then Zayn and Perrie, the Louis and Eleanor, then Tom and Lou. Then the music starte and everyone stood up. Anna's mom and Kylie walked down the isle throwing rose petals. Heather and her dad started walking down the isle. I smiled. She looked beautiful. Me and her made eye contact the whole time she walked. Her dad brought her up the steps. I took her hand and she gave her dad a kiss on the cheek. We stood by the priest. Then it began.

*10 minutes later*

We had our rings on now.

"Do you Harold Edward Styles take Heather Marie Busbin to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked me.

"I do." I said smiling.

"And do you Heather Marie Busbin take Harold Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked Heather.

"Yes. I do." Heather said smiling back at me.

"I present Heather and Harry Styles. You may kiss your bride." The priest said. I kissed Heather and smiled. Everyone cheered and we held hands and started walking down the isle. We got in the car and went back to the house. We got back to the house and I changed into jeans and a black t-shirt.

Heather's P.O.V.

I went in the closet and changed into a grey skater dress with cuts on the sides and my grey supras. I came out of the closet and saw Harry.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just your so beautiful baby." Harry said.

"Thank you baby." I said hugging him.

"Your welcome Mrs.Styles." Harry said swaying us back and forth. I giggled and kissed him.

"We should go downstairs and tell 5SOS to get ready." I said heading out the door. When we got downstairs I saw the 5SOS boys.

"Hey guys. Are you ready to perform?" I asked sitting on the counter. Harry came in and stood in front of me his back facing me. I layed my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah. Even though we are performing one song." Michael said.

"It's my favorite song by you guys." I said.