Ch.47: Friend or Fake

(A/N: Hello! It's finally Tuesday. I hope you still like the book. Chapter 47.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

It's been a week since Bella moved in and she has been nothing but rude to me and Anna when the boys are around. She is getting caught today whether she likes it or not. Everyone was on the couch watching tv. Me and Anna sat beside each other with Niall beside Anna and Harry beside me. Me and Anna thought how we were gonna get her caught. Me and Anna got up and went to mine and Harry's room and changed. I put on a crop top with the british flag and white ripped shorts. I put on my white high top converse and put my hair in a pony tail. I layed on my stomach on the bed and waited for Anna to get ready.

Anna's P.O.V.

After me and Heather went to her room. I took a shower and blow dried my hair and curled my hair. I put on a green shirt with white polka dots that tied in the from and blue denim shorts. I put on my green converse and sat down beside Heather. We got up and went downstairs.

"Where are you two going?" Bella asked.

"Me and Anna want to spend best friend time." Heather said.

"What about me?" Bella said.

"Your spending time with Liam. Like Heather said it's best friend time for us." I said putting my hands in my back pockets.

"See you later." Bella said. Me and Heather walked outside and started walking.

*2 hours later*

Heather's P.O.V.

We came back to the house and everyone was standing pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked putting my coca cole slushy down. They all looked and had a mean look.

"Why are you two bullying Bella?" Liam asked.

"We aren't bullying her Liam. She is with you most of the time." I said.

"What about when we leave and it's just you three?" Liam asked.

"We watch movies and she yells at us." I say.

"Bella come here." Liam said. I noticed Louis wasn't here.

"So your not gonna believe me and Anna who have known you for about 3 years now?" I asked getting mad.

"No. I'm not. Bella wouldn't lie." Liam said. I went to Louis's room and he looked upset.

"What's wrong Lou?" I asked.

"I know your telling the truth about Bella yelling at you and Anna. I stayed home one day and saw it all. I give you permission to fight if you want." Louos said.

"Thanks for that Lou. Come and tell Liam please. He will listen to you. He believes Anna and not me." I say. Me and Louis walk back to the living room and I see Bella with a smirk on her face. I look at Louis and he smiles at me.

"Liam. I have to tell you something." Louis says.

"What is it?" Liam asked.

"Heather really isn't lying. I stayed home and saw the whole thing." Louis said. Louis looked at me and I smiled and stood beside Harry.

"Harry are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No. I know when you are telling the truth and trust me you are. Louis can see it too. He might as well be your brother." Harry said.

"Liam. Your gonna believe these fools." Bella said. I looked at the others and then Liam. Liam looked at Bella and back at me. I walked over to Bella and slapped her.

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME AND MY FAMILY FOOLS YOU FILTHY LIAR!" I yelled pushing her and making her fall. I got on top of her and punched her.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" I yelled. I kept punching her. I felt a pair of arms pull me away. I knew it was Harry.

"Harry put me down. I'm not done yet." I say trying to get out of his arms.

"Louis. Help me here." Harry says. Louis helps Harry holding me by my arms. I looked at Bella and saw her bleeding.

"Get out of here Bella. You don't belong here. I won't hesitate to hit you again." I said. Harry and Louis were still holding me back. Bella walked out of the house and Zayn locked the door. Harry and Louis let me go and I walked to mine and Harry's room. I layed back on the bed.

Anna's P.O.V.

After Heather went to her room I looked at Niall and he smiled. I smiled back.

"I'm scared of Heather." Niall said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She could beat me in a second." Niall said.

"Haha. Wow Niall." I said laughing. Liam was standing there still.

"Liam?" I ask.

"What?" Liam asked

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just can't believe I believed her over you guys." Liam said.

"It's fine Liam. You'll find someone." I said.

"No I won't." Liam said.

"I know you still love Dani." I said.

"I still talk to her and she does miss you Liam. Talk to her for me." I said patting his back and walking to mine and Niall's room. I layed down beside Niall and fell asleep with what I wore earlier that day.

Heather's P.O.V.

I layed in bed and Harry finally came in. He didn't look mad like I though he would be.

"Are you alright babe?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. I feel better since I finally beat her." I said.

"I'm proud of you babe. I'm just glad I got you off before you knocked her out." Harry said.

"I know. I'm tired. Can we go to sleep now?" I asked.

"Yeah babe. Just change first." Harry said. I got up and changed into a t-shirt and yoga shorts. I crawled back in bed and layed beside Harry. I kissed him and layed my head on his chest and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Was it good? Or nah? I try my best. Until next Tuesday. Bye!