Ch.10: Christmas!

(A/N) Hi guys it's 12:27 am right now so I thought I would update again. Here is chapter 10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.
Today is christmas. I decided to put on my tribal christmas leggings with my and we danced all night to the best song ever sweat shirt with light sand colored uggs. My hair was in a bun. I got Harry a necklace with two paper planes with our names engraved on each one of them. I loved them. I went downstairs and of course Louis was being nosy.

"Louis. I know you just turned 22. But seriously. What are you doing?" I asked whisper yelling so I wouldn't wake anyone up.
"I am sorting everyones presents out in a spot for them. You and Harry are beside each other." He said pointing by the tree.
"Awww thanks Louis." I said.
"Let's cook breakfast." I said.
"Okay." He said getting getting eggs, bacon, toast, waffles, pancakes, sausage, and biscuits.

*1 hour later*

Me and Louis finally got done cooking and everyone came to eat breakfast. I told everyone Merry Christmas. Harry still wasn't awake.

"Harry still isn't awake." I said.
"We tried waking him up. But he just rolled over." Zayn said.
"I'll go wake him up." I said heading towards the stairs. I went up the stairs to me and Harry's room. And he was asleep.

"Haz. Babe. Wake up. Breakfast is ready. C'mon wake up please. I said sitting on his back. I kissed his cheek. He woke up. Score! In your face guys. I can wake him up and you can't!
"Hey baby." He said in his raspy morning voice.
"Hey. C'mon breakfast is ready. Me and Louis cooked it." I said. He got up and went to downstairs to eat.
"Babe are you coming?!?!" Harry yelled.
"Yes. I'm on my way!" I yelled. I already ate so I just watched the macy's christmas parade.

*30 minutes later*

The parade was over and everyone was in the living room opening presents. Harry got me a promise ring. It was so pretty. He opened the paper airplanes. He looked at me and kissed my cheek. I knew he would love them. Louis got a carrot suit from me. Liam got a batman onsie. He screamed like a little girl. He was so happy. Zayn got a new sketch book and pencils and hair products and a new mirror. He loves it. I got Niall a Nandos card with 100 dollars. It would be gone by a week. I got Anna best friend necklace she got me the same. Ashton got a drew drum set. Luke got some clothes that he loved from his favorite store. Michael got hair dye and a new phone. I though he needed a iphone. So I got him one with the money I had saved for college. Calum got a bunch of chocolate. I knew he loved it. Eleanor got dresses. Perrie got new shoes that she has been wanting for a while they were zebra wedges. Danielle got a dance outfit. It was pink with sparkles.

Harry's P.O.V.

I got Heather 2 dresses that she loved that se showed me. One had alot of different shades of blue and the other had a gold top with the rest black. The sleeves were see through black. I got her galaxy cross leggings, leopard print leggings, british flag leggings, ASOS leggings with slash detail, faye monochrome tie dye print leggings, supersonic leggings.

"Oh my gosh Harry. I love all these leggings. They are so cute." She smiled.
"Anything for you babe. You still have more presents." I told her. I handed her another box. She opened it and picked up different kinds of shirts. I got her a galaxy sweat shirt, ed sheeran sweat shirt, a too tired to function hoodie, 3 chevron shirts. She loved them. I gave her a few boxes. She opened the first one out of 4. There were white convers. The second box was black supras. The third box was green and white supras. The fourth box was british flag converse. I gave her another box she opened it and pulled put a orange, pink, baby blue, mint green, black and baby blue striped, dark blue, purple, and grey beanies. She got a snap back that said OBEY in red letters.

Heather's P.O.V.

I gave Harry 2 boxes. He opened the first one it had 15 pairs of different polos, v-necks, button ups, and t-shirts. He opened the second box I bought him white, black, grey, green, and blue converse with a orange and blue beanie with a few snapbacks that say hipsta please, obey, and one that said vans off the wall. He loved it all. I got Anna a snap back that says I ❤Niall. She loved it and she is wearing it now.

Anna's P.O.V.

I got niall black, green, grey, red and black supras. With some different colored polos. I bought him some snapbacks that didn't have anything written on them. He loved it all. He got me loose crop tops with infinity signs in different colors. I loved them.

Niall's P.O.V.

I handed Anna a small box.

"Niall what is this?" She asked me.
"Open it babe." I told her. She opened it. A piece of paper said this a is a promise ring. Will you wear it?
"Aww Niall. Or course I'll wear it. It's so pretty." She kept looking at it. I knew she loved it. I kissed her. And she blushed. She looked so cute blushing.

Harry's P.O.V.

Heather went to our room to put her things away. I put mine away too.

"I loved your presents Harry." She said laying on the bed taking off her uggs.
"I loved your's too baby." I said kissing her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Awww. Such cute couples. Thanks for reading. Can't believe it's chapter 10 already. I think I shall call you guys my benguins. Cause I like bunnies and penguins. Bye.