Ch.9: cheer clothes shopping

(A/N) I love picking out clothes for this story. It's so much fun. Follow me on twitter @busbin_heather. Here is chapter 9.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.

Me and Heather are having a best friend day today. We are going to go get cheer outfits. Get our first tattoo's and get our hair done. I was wearing a dip dye top with a infinity sign and love it started from yellow to green with black mint ombre shorts and white supras.

"Heather are you ready?" I asked her walking in her room. The boys went to a rehearsal.
"Yes." She said.

Heather's P.O.V.

I can't wait to get a tatto and my hair done and new cheer outfits. I was wearing a TOMLINSON crop top with leather shorts and my white supras. I loved my supras and my crop tops. Me and Anna headed to the hair salon to get our hair done. I was getting my hair dyed a baby blue color with it turning purple then pink. I was getting stars going down my left side. I was so happy.

*3 hours later*

It was 11 am now. Me and Anna's hair are finished now. We are about to get tattoo's. I can't wait to get stars down my left side. It's gonna be awesome.

Anna's P.O.V.

I love my new hair. It's so cute. It's a light purple. Now I'm getting star tattoos on my side. I can't wait. Me and Heather walked into the tattoo shop. A tattoo guy came to the front.

"How may I help you?" The guy asked.
"Hi. Um. Me and my best friend wanna get stars going down our side. Like a best friend tattoo." I told the guy.
"Of course. Come this way." He said. We followed him. He told us to lay on tables and another guy came in and did our tattoos.

*3 hours later*

Our tattoos are finally done. They look awesome. Best friend tattoo's accomplished and hair accomplished. Now it's time for cheer clothes shopping. It's only 2 pm. It will only take a hour to get cheer clothes.

*1 hour later*

Me and Heather got blue leopard printcheer tops with white leopard bottoms. We got new nike shoes. Our were worn out. We got lime green top and bottoms. Along with red, pink, purple, white, grey, black, and yellow. It was so much fun. We went home and put our stuff away. The boys are about to be home. Me and Heather are going to stay in a guest room so Niall and Harry don't see that we have tattoos and for our best friend day. Te boys walked in and we put jackets on so they wouldn't feel the paper towel covering our tattoos.

"Anna. I'm back." Niall said. I got up and gave him a kiss. He kissed back.
"Hi Niall." I said smiling.
"How was your day? I see you got your hair done." He said.
"It was great. Me and Heather are gonna stay in the guest room for our best friend day and night." I told him.
"That's great babe. You two have fun okay." He said kissing my cheek.

Heather's P.O.V.

I went to me and Harry's room.

"Hey Haz. Me and Anna are staying in the guest room for a best friend night." I told him.
"Okay baby. Have fun." He said kissing me. I hugged him and kissed him. He kissed my forehead. And I went to the guest room. Anna had the hangover part 2 and we watched that. We had the bestest night ever. Best Friends Forever is what we are.

*next day*

Anna's P.O.V.

I woke up and took the paper towel off and threw it away. I put lotion on my tattoo so it would take some of the stinging feeling away. It looked really good. I went back to the guest room and Heather was taking her paper towel off. Her tattoo looked good too. We got ready for today. We put our leopard print cheer outfits on. Which was like a one sleeved crop top with swim shorts is what it looked like. We went downstairs and everyone stares at us.

"What are those on you two's side?" Niall asked.
"Our best friend tattoo's." I told him.

Heather's P.O.V.

Harry came in and stood by Niall.
"I heard tattoo's." Harry said.
"Our girlfriends have star tattoo's going down their left sides." Niall said.
"That's so cool." Harry said.
"Thanks Haz." I said. I went to him and kissed his cheek.
"Were you gonna suprise me with it?" He said smiling.
"Yes. I was." I said kissing him.

Anna's P.O.V.

"Niall are you mad I got a tattoo?" I asked him.
"No. It looks really good babe." He said hugging me.
"Thanks Nialler." I kissed him. He kissed back.
"Me and Heather need to go practice. Bye boys." I said grabbing Heather's hand. The squad was here. We were excited. Me and Heather had to fly in front of each other to get to the opposite side.

*2 hours later*

Practice was over. Me and Heather accomplished flying to the opposite sides. It was so much fun. They like our tattoo's. We went home and changed into dance short and tank tops. We got a kinect so we decided to get dance central 3. Me and Heather had this at our parents houses. So we knew the dances. We did YMCA, Starships, Macarena, Get Low, Ice Ice Baby, and Sexy And I Know It. It was a blast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) This is my favorite chapter so far. How you liked it. Keep voting and commenting please. I write this on my wattpad app on my phone. Can someone tweet me and tell me how see the comments. Thanks. Bye.