Ch.11: bradford bad boys birthday party

(A/N) I know. I'm sorry I didn't do Louis's birthday. It would of been a really crazy party. We all know Louis would have a crazy party. Here is chapter 11.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.

I woke up early this morning. I don't know why. It's January 12. It's 2014 already. Time flies by. It Zayn's birthday. He doesn't know Perrie is coming.

"Niall. Wake up." I whispered to my sleeping boyfriend.
"No." He mumbled. He rolled back over.
"It's Zayn's birthday. We have to cook breakfast." I told him.
"Ugh. Fine." He mumbled getting up.
We went downstairs and made breakfast. Soon everyone but Heather and Harry weren't awake.

"I'm going to get dressed. And then wake Heather and Harry up." I said going upstairs. I went to mine and Niall's room. I picked out a never stop dreaming disney crop top it was the colors yellow baby pink and a darker pink with yellow high waisted shorts with yellow converse. I curled my light purple hair. I went to Heather and Harry's room. I banged on the door.

"Heather Marie Busbin and Harold Edward Styles. Wake up now!" I yelled.
"We're up Anna." Heather said.
"Breakfast is ready." I told her.

Heather's P.O.V.

I got up and put my black leggings with slashes on the sides and my ed sheeran sweat shirt. With my sand colored uggs. I threw my hair up in a bun. I getting my hair color changed in a few days. I woke Harry up. We went downstairs and Anna was wearing shorts and a crop top. It's winter!

"Anna. It's winter and you wearing shorts and a crop top. Go put warmer clothes on." I told her. She went to go put different clothes on.

Anna's P.O.V.

I went to put on cutout criss cross leggings with a kevin the pigeon sweat shirt on. With my black uggs. I went back downstairs and this was more comfortable.

"Is this better Heather?" I asked her
"Yes. It's look more comfortable thank shorts and a crop top." She said.

"Hey. I'm going to get a new tattoo today." Zayn said.
"Do you know what kind?" Heather asked.
"No. Not yet." Zayn told her.
"Oh. Well have fun." Heather said.
"Yeah. I have to go now. Bye guys." Zayn said. He got up and walked out of the house.
"Well I'm going to go call Perrie." Heather said.
"Are you bringing her here for Zayn's present?" Everyone asked.
"Yes." Heather said.

Harry's P.O.V.

I can't believe they are bringing Perrie here. Zayn will be so happy. I wonder what tattoo he will get.

Niall's P.O.V.

I went to the living room with Anna. We ordered a cake and decorations. They would be here soon. It's only 12 pm. We can keep Zayn occupied.

*5 hours later*

The decorations are up. Guests would start arriving soon. Perrie is in me and Anna's room. Zayn is about to be home. The doorbell rang. I opened it and the guests arrived. Cher Lloyd, Simon Cowell, Zayn's mum, The rest of Little Mix, Kesha, some fans, Perrie's mum, Zayn's sisters, Josh hutcherson, The band, jennifer lawrence, and Paul. I let them in. I told them to hide.

"Hello. Anyone home?" Zayn asked. He turned on the lights.
"Suprise!" Everyone yelled. He was so happy.

Heather's P.O.V.

I went to get Perrie.
"Perrie. C'mon it's time to see Zayn." I to her. She came out of the bathroom she was wearing a clarisse 2242 dress it was mine. I let her borrow it. It was the different shades of blues. The dress Harry got me on christmas. She had on my silver glittery platom ankle heels. I was wearing a gold glitter dress it was one shoulder dress it came to mid thigh. I put on gold glitter heels to match. We went downstairs and I stood her behind Zayn. I walked in front of Zayn.

"Zayn. Turn around. Somebody wants to talk to you." I told him pointing behind him. He turned around and smiled and ran to her.
"Perrie!" He yelled.
"Happy birthday Zayn." She said kissing him. They were such a cute couple.
"Zayn I got her here. Just for your birthday. It's kind of a birthday present. I guess." I told him. He came to hug me.
"Thank you Heather. It means alot to know someone would fly my girlfriend here." Zayn said.
"Your like a brother. I had to. Happy birthday." I told him.
"Go spend time with Perrie." I told him.
"Okay. Thank you so much Heather." He said walking to Perrie. I went to find Harry. Him and Niall were messing around.
"Harold Edward Styles! Put that down right now!" I yelled. He looked at with and ran. I went up to our room to change. I put on my british flag leggings with my ed sheeran sweat shirt. With my british flag high top converse. I went back downstairs and found Harry. I went behind him and jumped on his back.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him.
"Trying to get cake." He said.
"No. Zayn get's cake first. C'mon now." I said grabbing his hand. We went to the the couch and sat.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I can't believe they got Perrie here. It has been the best party ever. My mum and sisters were here. Perrie's mum, Little mix, Cher Lloyd, Simon, Paul, Josh hutcherson, our band. It was awesome.

"It's time for cake!" My mum yelled. We all got up and went to the kitchen. My cake was a zap sign. Like my tattoo. I loved it. Everybody sang happy birthday. And I got some cool presents. Clothes, hair products, shoes, etc. Best birthday ever so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) I'm about to start writing chapter 12. Bye.