Ch. 3: The Argument.

(A/N: I'm gonna try and make this a long chapter. Here is chapter 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

I woke up from my nap on the couch to screaming. I sat up and looked at Anna and she pointed to the doorway. Niall and Harry were arguing.

"Would you two shut up!!!!" I yelled really loud. They looked at me. Niall gave me a death glare.
"Well you shouldn't of fallen asleep on the couch where we sit." Niall said mad.
"I don't know what you problem is mr.just-because-im-famous-i-rule-everybody. You can go to sleep in your bed. I fell asleep watching tv." I said standing up getting mad.
"Heather just go to our room. I'll be there ina second." Harry said cooling down.
"No. I want to hear what Niall has to say about me being rude to him. Cause apparently it's my fault I fell asleep watching tv." I said annoyed.
"Well you should just go home Heather. Nobody wants you here." Niall said.

Anna's P.O.V.

I can't believe Niall just said that to Heather. She is my best friend of course I want her here. I saw Heather start tearing up. Oh no. Heather is about to cry.
"Niall!" I yelled at him.
"What Anna? It's the truth isn't it?" Niall said annoyed.
"No it's not the truth. Me and Heather have been planning this for months. And now you make her cry. How could you?" I said mad.

Harry's P.O.V.

He just made my baby girl tear up. I went to Heather and picked her up to take her to our room. She was just crying. I hated to see her cry. I laid her on our bed under the covers. I rubbed her back until she just hiccuped every once in a while. She finally stopped and she was sleeping. I got out of bed and pulled the covers up over her so she wouldn't be cold. I went to Niall and saw Niall and Anna were arguing.

Niall's P.O.V.

What have I done. I just made my best mates girlfriend cry. Why did I get mad just because she fell asleep on the couch. Harry is probably about to come and punch me. Anna is mad at me. I can't stand it.
"Anna I didn't mean to do that." I said to her apollegetically.
"Niall I'm not the one you should be saying sorry too." She said sincerelly.
Harry came downstairs looking like he has been crying.
"Harry mate. I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me." I told him mad at myself.
"Niall you need to apologize to Heather not me." He said sadly.

I looked at the ground and decided to go to bed.
"I'm going to bed. Anna are you coming?" I asked her.
"Yes. I'm coming." She said followin me. We went to bed.

Heather's P.O.V.

I woke up at 2:21 am in the morning. I wonder why I'm up so early. Oh that's right. Niall made me cry myself to sleep. Harry wasn't in the bed. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get some orange juice. I got my delicious orange juice and walked to the living room. Harry was watching tv.
"Harry, are you okay?" I asked sleepily.
"Yeah babe. I'm fine. You do know Niall is sorry right." He told me.
"I don't know Harry. He made me cry." I told him sitting next to him. He put his arm around me and we cuddled for a while. I started falling asleep on Harry.
"You can go to sleep babe." Harry told me laughing.

*Next Morning*

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked next to me. Anna wasn't there. I got up and went to the living room. Harry and Heather were asleep on the couch. I took a picture of them and posted it on twitter with the caption.
@Harry_Styles and @busbin_heather asleep on the couch pic.twitter.com/ZVQkHzXXHn

*2 hours later*

Anna's P.O.V.

I was on the patio on our hotel room. I watched the waves. My phone beeped. Signalling I had a text message. It was from Niall

From Niall ❤: Where are you?!?!

To Niall ❤: I'm on the patio.

From Niall ❤: I'm coming out there.

To Niall ❤: Okay babe.

A few seconds later Niall came out.

"Hey babe. I have been looking for you." Niall said out of breath.
"I have been out here watching the waves." I said looking out to the ocean.
"I got a picture of Harry and Heather sleeping. It's on twitter." Niall said laughing. He showed me the picture of Harry and Heather. It was adorable.

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up on the couch. I looked to my right and saw Heather sleeping peacefully. I checked my phone and saw I had a tweet from Niall. I opened it. It was a picture of me and Heather sleeping earlier. I'm gonna get him. I kissed Heather on the forehead.

Heather's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone kissing my forehead. It was Harry. I smiled and opened my eyes to look at him. He was looking at me.
"Good morning babe." Harry said. I could tell he just woke up.
"Good Morning Haz." I said smiling. I sat up and stretched.
"That sounded like it hurt." Harry said looking at me.
"No. It felt good actually." I said looking at him. He had a scared look on his face. He kissed my cheek and got up.
"Where are you going?" I asked Harry.
"To get food." He said sounding like a five year old.

*Lunch Time*

Niall's P.O.V.

I heard Harry yelling "To get food." So him and Heather are awake. I got up and went inside with Anna following me. I saw Heather look at me then turn around to watch Harry cook.
"Hey Heather. Look I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything. Please forgive me." I told Heather with guiltiness filling my voice. She looked at me.
"It's okay Niall." She said back. I went a gave her a famous Horan Hug. She laughed and we all became cool again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) There is chapter 3 hope you liked it. It took like 45 minutes. Please comment and vote this story it would mean alot. Thanks. Bye.