Ch.43: Teenage Dirtbag

(A/N): Hey guys. So I'm like in love in Teenage Dirtbag cover by the boys. I listened for an hour last week and I knew every word after that hour. The WWA tour starts the day after my birthday. My mom is gonna get my family to put in money for my birthday to get tickets to a show. The one I go to and one of my readers are there should tell me because I'm most likely going to the New Orleans show in Louisiana. If anyone is going to that one message me please. My mom is gonna be with me and I would love for a directioner family member that I have talked to to be there. Here is chapter 43.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

So the Where We Are tour starts soon and we are doing the cover of Teenage Dirtbag again. The fans said they loved it so we are singing it again. (A/N: Idk if they really are but just pretend.) We are having rehearsals today to prepare for our first show next week. We were heading to rehearsal's at the moment. Heather and Anna were at home at the moment.

Heather's P.O.V.

Me and Anna we laying in the floor playing the game LIFE.

"I don't understand this!" Anna yells throwing the plastic blue car to the wall.

"Read the directions." I said throwing the instructions at her. She picked them up and looked at them for a few minutes.

"I still don't get it. I give up. I'm going to go back to bed. I'm tired." Anna said getting up and walking to her and Niall's room. I got up and sat on the couch and thought of something to do. I thought of the music room and went in there. I turned on Teenage Dirtbag.

(A/N: This song does have cussing and I copied it so excuse the curse words.)

Her name is Noel

I have a dream about her

She rings my bell

I got gym class in half an hour

Oh how she rocks

In Keds and tube socks

But she doesn't know who I am

And she doesn't give a damn about me

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me

Her boyfriend's a dick

And he brings a gun to school

And he'd simply kick

My ass if he knew the truth

He lives on my block

And drives an Iroc

But he doesn't know who I am

And he doesn't give a damn about me

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me

Oh, yeah, dirtbag,

No, she doesn't know what she's missin'

Oh, yeah, dirtbag,

No, she doesn't know what she's missin'

Man, I feel like mould

It's prom night and I am lonely

Low and behold

She's walking over to me

This must be fake

My lip starts to shake