Ch.36: The Tattoo Shop

(A/N): I'm sorry it's been so long. I have been hurting and having bad headaches lately. I know I broke my promise about updating last week or the week before. It's just been horrible these past few weeks. I hope you really understand. I don't mean to disappoint you. School is going by fast and I have to keep my grades up. Here is chapter 36.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's P.O.V.

I woke up today remembering today is when I get a tattoo today. I'm getting one tatto at a time instead of a whole sleeve. I am so excited. I got up and took me a long shower. I got out and dried my hair. I love my black hair. I went into mine and Harry's closet and picked out a gray tank top that said bayside tigers. My pants were ripped skinny jeans. My shoes were ash grey suede canvas wedges. I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs. Everyone was still asleep. I wrote a note saying I was going for a walk. I walked to the door and grabbed my black pink jacket from victoria secret and walked out the door. I walked down the street and saw parents with their children and it was so adorable how the kids kept pointin things out to their parents and the parents laughing. I wonder if me and Harry will be like that one day? I walked a few more minutes until I heard my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw Anna's name on my screen. I pressed answer.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey. Where are you?" Anna asked.

"I'm at the park. Why?" I said.

"I was just wondering. Harry is like freaking out." Anna said.

"I left a note on the counter in the kitchen saying I was going for a walk." I said standing up.

"Harry is on his way to get you." Anna said.

"Okay. See you soon. Bye." I said hanging up. I put my phone in my pocket and walked back and forth until I saw Harry pull up.

"C'mon babe. Time to get your tattoo." Harry said smiling. I smiled and got in the car. Harry started driving towards the tattoo shop. We arrived a few minutes later. We got out and walked in the shop.

"Hello. Welcome to the shop. Are you getting a tattoo today?" A man asked at the counter.

"Yes. I have a appointment to get a tattoo today. I just haven't looked at the one I want." I said.

"Okay. Come this way and we will let you look at tattoo's." The man said walking us down the hall and into a room full of tattoo's to choose from. I looked at them and decided on getting a feather on the back of my left shouder. I told the man I wanted the feather and he led me to a room. I sat down and he started on my tattoo.

*1 hour later*

I have my tattoo and I absolutely love it. Me and Harry are on our way home.

Anna's P.O.V.

I have been in bed all day long. I have headache and my side and back hurt. Niall went out with the boys and didn't tell me. Zayn texted me and told me that they went out. So I have been alone most of the day. I am currently watching Adventure Time. It has cheered me up a little bit. I hope Niall is apologizing for leaving me by myself. I fell asleep a few minutes later.

*5 hours later*

I was woken up by yelling coming from downstairs. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I heard someone yell if you all keep yelling your gonna wake Anna up. I just heard more yelling. I got up mad. I walked down the stairs and saw Niall, Zayn, and Louis drunk. Liam was just standing there mad. I looked at Liam and he knew I was about to yell. I took a deep breath.

"IF YOU ALL DON'T SHUT UP WHILE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP I WILL MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T HAVE KIDS AND I WILL WATCH YOU SLEEP AND SCARE YOU!" I yell. All 3 boys stopped laughing and looked down. I went back to the room and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): I'm so so so sorry it's short. I just wanted to give you guys a filler chapter. I'm trying to keep my grades up and keep updating and spend time with my family and boyfriend but it's difficult. I'll try to update when I can. Bye.